Nico

I help Ricky set up the last baby crib. I'm supposed to leave this week but Ricky keeps demanding my help. Since Carly is pregnant she can't help set up. Since I am the last person to leave he asked for my help. Who am I to say no? He is my best friend.

"Hey, Nico?" Rickey calls from the kitchen. I follow his voice and see him sipping coffee. "I can finish the rest. You can go home and get some sleep." He smiles. "You sure?" I ask.

"Yeah, man. I'm sure your daughter wants you to finish your case so you can go back." He tells me.

Carly walks up next to him. "You should have let him leave a while ago. It's not his job to help us!" Carly barks. "Okay, Okay babe. I needed help though." He pouts and she only crosses her arms.

"Tell that to his daughter." She grabs his arm and pulls him back through the living room. I laugh and make my way out of the house. I head for my car with a pump in my step. I told Lilith that I would call once she gets off of work.

It's only 5:30 so I have time. I take out my keys and get into my car.

________

Once I get to my hotel I set down my keys and go into the bathroom. I start up the shower and send a quick good night text to my daughter.

Me: Goodnight Rach

Rachel: Night dad.

I strip out of my clothes and step in.

After my shower, I go into my room and immediately call Lilith. It rings a few times and then she finally answers. "Hello, beautiful!" I whisper seductively through the phone.

"Hello, handsome." She purs. "How was your day?" she asks.

I should be asking her that. Considering I made her have 100 cakes ready for the birthday party by 2.

"It was...busy. What about you?" I question.

"Well considering I made 100 cakes I would say exhausting." She sighs through the phone.

"I'm sorry." I frown.

"It's fine. I got to meet your cute daughter. She looks just like you."

I smile

"She had a lot to say about the pretty bakery lady." I tease.

"I hope I get to see her again," she adds.

"I'll bring her again."

"So what was the real reason you called?" she asks.

I lay back in the bed and think.

"Since I can't physically touch you I want you to touch yourself, baby," I whisper.

"Well, you're getting right to business aren't you." She giggles through the phone.

After a minute I hear her moan. That's when my hand dives down into my towel. I grip my cock and groan.

Then I hear a doorbell from her side. I sigh angrily.

"Shit hold on Nico!" I hear her moving around. Then after 3 minutes, I hear a door open.

"Alec, what are you doing here?" She asks.

I furrow my brows. What the hell is he doing at her house so late. She told me they aren't together. "What is he doing there?" I ask her.

"I-I'll call you back."

I look at my phone angrily when she hangs up. Something is going on between those two. I know she said he's her best friend but why did he go to her house this late.

I get out of my bed and open my drawer for a new pair of clothes. I can't go to sleep in my towel and I have a long day tomorrow....