Lilith

As soon as I get back to my room thoughts are going through my head. I don't know him like that. Hell, I don't even know his name and I invited him up to have sex with me tonight. I mean I eventually plan to ask him.

I fell like doing this is crazy. What if we continue this outside of the hotel and I don't like who he is. What if he's some kind of plumber with a bad attitude. Ugh why did I agree to have sex with him. I'll just deal with it later.

Right now I just want to have fun with this amazing guy. I mean he can't be all bad if he's friends with my sisters husband. That guy has great taste in friends. I mean he was my sisters friend for some time.

I stop pacing around my room and sit on my bed with a flop.

Me:Is he a good guy?

Carly: Are you talking about Rickeys best friend who's name you don't want to know.

Me:Yes him.

Carly:Well I met him when his daughter was just 1. He's as good as they get. Not as good as Rickey though.

Me:So what's he like?

Carly:He was a gentleman when his wife was still alive. He paid attention to every little thing about her and he always got her something to make her smile. He's nice to all his friends and to be honest I've never seen him mad.

I gulp while she tells me about his wife. I know I shouldn't feel jealous but I do. I need to calm down. He isn't even mine.

Carly:After his wife died he was torn to pieces and Rickey says he hasn't had sex since.

The jealousy dissapears and is replaced by guilt. I can't believe I was jealous when something tragic happened to her. I feel so bad for him.

Me:How long was he married?

Carly:They we're together for 4 years and married for 3.

How could I compare to 7 years of marriage? He probably still loves her and I'm just a rebound.

I bite my lip.

Me:Would it be good for me to sleep with him?

Carly:Go for it but he better not break your heart.

Me:I won't let him.

I stand up from my bed and change my outfit. He told me he would have a surprise for me later. I'm excited about what it is. What if he wants to continue seeing me. Not like we are dating or anything but..

I wear my sexy underwear just in case.

I wear a tight red dress and curl my hair. Once I'm ready I take a second to look myself over. Damn I look good.

I grab a matching purse and walk out the door. He told me to meet him in the room in the basement next to the club. It takes me 10 minutes to get there with all of these stairs I have to walk down.

I finally make it and when I walk inside the room I'm speechless. There are flowers...a bunch of different in a big circle and then a path leading to a beautiful dinner table. The table is covered with roses and two plates with fresh food on it.

I bite my lip as I walk closer. There are two candles in between the plate and it's just magical.

My ex fiance has never done anything like this before. Nobody has every done anything like this for me before. We would go out of restaurants, but none of them has ever done something like this for me.

As I get closer he appears wearing a suit. He looks absolutely stunning and I bite my lip. I can't wait to take that suit off of his body. Mm even from here his eyes are so fierce.