Lilith

I sit on my bed and sigh. My sister is standing in the rooms doorway that leads to the kitchen. "I don't know if he liked me or not Carly." the first night he kissed the hell out of me, but lately he hasn't shown any interest."

I sigh. It's been two days since I found out he had a daughter. Honestly I didn't want to talk to him any more after finding out. Only because it means he has to have an ex he really cares about.

"All I have to say is get him into your room somehow and suck his dick." I almost choke. "Carly what the hell!" I yell. "What? That's how Ricky and I started dating when he was being stubborn." she rolls her eyes like it's nothing.

"I'm not sucking his thing! We just met and I don't even know his name." I shake my head hysterically. Well the only other thing you can rely on his you making the first move and kissing him, assuming he doesn't push you away, and dressing up nicely."

I sigh. This is hopeless. I put on the best dress I have packed for the past 3 days and he hasn't even said anything about it.

A knock sounds at the door and I go to open it. I only have a robe on so I make sure it's tightened. The handsome man is standing there. His eyes scan up and down my robe and his eyes dialate.

"Should I be worried you answer the door like this for everyone?" he growls. "No. I usually have clothes on." I bite my bottom lip.

"So you're naked under there." he steps closer. I nod my head and look away from him. I catch sight of his hard-on. Then he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer. "Fuck babe you do things to my head. If I had a condom on me I would take you right here in the doorway." I gulp.

So he is interested in me. "Are you only saying that because I'm naked?" I raise an eyebrow. "No. I just met you and I don't want you to think I only want your body." he nibbles my ear.

"I'm going to back off now." he lets me go and my legs start to wobble. "I was going to ask if you wanted to walk down to the club in the basement with me?" he asks.

It's the middle of the day and the club does sound fun. "Sorry but she's walking down with me." Carly appears behind me in the doorway. "Okay. I'll be waiting for you baby." he lowers his voice and at this point I know I'm going to be in his bed tonight.

"Okay," I say in the most awkward high pitch voice. He chuckles and I clear my throat. "My sister has a crush," she smirks. "Oh my gosh. That's what teens call it."

I roll my eyes then close my door. I skim my fingers over where he had touched me. I start to get wet down there. "Girl hurry." I rush Carly. I'm so eager to get to the club with my man waiting for me.

I can't wait to bring him back to my room tonight, I'm going to follow Carly's advice and suck him off. I have amazing skills in the mouth apartment.

"Okay just let me finish this lip gloss. Your man isn't going anywhere." she puts her lip gloss on slowly and I tap my feet impatiently.

Once she's done I take a minute to look over myself. I didn't go over the top but I made a lot of effort. We head down into the basement and it gets loud. We walk in and everyone is down here. A beautiful girl walks up to us.

"Hey Carly." she hugs my sister. "Your wedding was so beautiful." she beams. "Thank you. This is my sister Lilith, Lilith this is Layla Parker." I hold my hand out and she shakes it. "Wow you look so good in that dress. I wish I could pull that off. After having 4 kids I don't think I'll ever get my shape back."

I smile at her. "You look good too Layla." I give her a thumbs up and she giggles. "Oh stop." she blushes. "You girls wanna go get some drinks?" Carly asks pointing to the bar. I do a quick scan for my Handsome guy.