Chapter 38

Dear Diary, 

I know that it's been quite some time since i last wrote to you and spoke one on one but there's been a lot going on lately and i've used this time for everything to actually kick in. everything has just happened all so fast that i'm having a little trouble to process it so i thank you for your extreme and infinite amount of patience that i have no idea where it came from but now i'm just getting carried away for no absolute reason thank you very much. 

So, you already know this but the readers don't (sorry fourth wall) so imma say it, the only reason I had a diary to even begin with is all because of my therapist who I haven't seen for like around two and a half years.

She said to buy a notebook that looked pretty and write all my feelings in it from each and every day, and to be frank at first just the concept sounded so weird and I will admit to laughing her off and like always she wasn't fazed by my laughing coz i always laughed at her since i never liked her from the beginning . 

And i have no idea why i even listened to her advice but i did and i never thought i'd hear myself saying this but i'm glad that i listened to her because look how far we've gotten together. Yes i have had to buy several more books but they're all your siblings and for the time being you are the youngest since you were the one i bought more recently compared to the rest, but i assure you that you being the youngest won't last for too long because we're coming to the end of all your pages :( 

Including all my other diaries i've had before you i'd gone through a lot for a girl my age but we all know that I'm no normal girl and I couldn't care less about that. Wow... this got deep real quickly and if I'm trying to change then we can no longer allow this kind of behaviour. 

Now, everyone knows what's going on in my life and I'm just writing this to let you know that I'm doing what i think is quite good but I shouldn't really be the judge of myself considering how i've treated myself in the past so i'll let everyone else decide on my improvement in life and just everything in general. 

We're currently waiting for a few things to happen and for plans to finalise and once they've become official then I'll talk to you about them. 

I'm kinda annoyed that i wasn't able to finish college but im not complaining one single bit. Life is all over the place but college was never something i was 100% convinced on doing and no one is forcing me to go to college either so i see no reason as to why i should carry on with an education that's killing me from the inside. 

We only accept positive vibes here from now on. 

See you soon again, maybe one day in the next coming months but nothing can be promised so don't hold that against me. Life is an actual rollercoaster and its one that i'm willing to ride and enjoy for the rest of the ride no matter how much adrenaline it offers because i'm inviting the future in with open arms. 

I may or may not see you soon ;) 

589 Words 

For once my not so short note at the end of my chapters aren't in bold and that's for a reason that I hope you can uncover for yourself. The way I've written Marinette as a character in this book has mainly been from me personally and you've all known that if you've been here from the start. 

I know i have several spelling and grammar mistakes but they're all done on purpose since this is a diary entry and i hope you've enjoyed me mixing it up and having fun with what i write, and yes i have proofread this and it is indeed edited. 

I may or may not see you soon :(