Chapter 32

Warning: mature content

*********************************

A month after they'd scheduled the meeting with her donor, the day had finally almost arrived. Just two more days, mere hours until they had to leave for Dr. Patel's office and she'd be able to meet the person who'd given her the greatest gift of all. She was as nervous as she was excited. And the fact Harry would be coming along with her, only made it all the better. She'd asked her mom to babysit Ollie while they were gone.

Moira nudged open the front door, exhausted but pleased. It had been a long day. Her first day back at work since she'd gone with maternity leave all those months ago. After hours of slaving at the office, she looked forward to just relaxing the rest of the evening.

Laden with bags full of groceries, she bumped the door quietly shut with her back, not wanting to wake Ollie -who was presumably sleeping. Sneaking in late at night wasn't a problem for her -she'd done it many times before, back when she still lived with her mother. She didn't make a sound as she laid down the groceries in the kitchen and tip-toed into the living room.

Harry was waiting for her.

Well, to a certain degree.

Her little rockstar was passed out on the couch, his toned limbs dimly lit by the flickering of the TV's static. Moira covered her laugh. He was so worried about her, about her first day back at work, that he'd tried his best to stay up despite himself.

He'd promised to babysit Ollie whenever she had to work, which was only two days a week but still; the gesture was nice. And the fact Oliver seemed to like him nearly as much as Moira did, only made the decision much easier for her to make. Harry took a good care of her baby, she knew.

Just that morning, she'd explained to him that because it was her first day back at the office, she assumed she'd be home late. And that he was free to crash in her bedroom -like he'd been doing for the past two and a half months- if he got tired. Big, strong and tough Harry, however, had assured her he'd be awake for her return.

"You don't look awake to me..." she mused to herself, sneaking up beside him. His chocolate brown hair was a complete mess upon his head and Moira had to keep herself from running her fingers through the curly strands. She carefully slid onto the couch and slipped the remote from his loose hand. The screen flickered off, and everything quieted again.

Harry yawned and stretched, brushing his hand along her fabric-clad skin. His fingers stopped just above her lap, and it sent a chill up her spine -a light touch from him was all it took for Moira to turn into a hot mess.

It had been harder and harder to stay in control of her hormones, especially since they'd become an official couple. Harry would tease her with his hands, lips or tongue and then keep her hanging. And whenever she woke up from a good night of sleep, it wasn't unusual to feel his morning wood poking her butt. Which took some getting used to at first, but now all she wanted was to touch him and admire his pleasure stricken face.

Trying to withhold more naughty thoughts from making their way into her head, she nudged Harry gently, trying to keep quiet as Ollie slept upstairs. Perhaps she was overreacting with the whole 'keeping quiet' -thing, but she knew how much of a drag it was to get him to go to sleep now that he was teething, so she wouldn't be taking any chances. Slowly his eyes opened, and he hazily looked up at her.

"Babe? Oh hey, you're back already..."

"Already? I've been out all day!" She teased. Harry rubbed his eyes and sat up, though he kept his hand where it was. He was looking there intently.

"So, how was your day?"

"Oh, exactly like it had been before. Tiring as hell." She paused to rub at her temples, trying to get rid of the headache that today's work had earned her. "Two meetings with potential clients, confirming shipments, checking out a whole bunch of residential magazines, trying to convince the workmen that cyan and turquoise are two entirely different colors and we need an extra designer so I had to review a shit load of portfolio's as well."