Chapter 8: Hello, My Name Is Toilet Paper Mummy

Wooo, here is chaper 8!! hope you all like it! Sorry for mistakes :((

Happy reading

Kat :))

Chapter 8: Hello, My Name Is Toilet Paper Mummy

I let the warm water run down the length of my body, rinsing off any shampoo from my long blonde hair. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to be engulfed in the moisture of the public showers.

I was taking my usual shower after I spent the entire gym period watching them play another game of soccer. The tall blonde boy, who I found out was named Austin, came and apologized to me, to which I accepted because getting a soccer ball to the head proved itself very beneficial.

Although I had several chances to tell Jace that tonight won't be a real date, I couldn't tell him. It's not like I didn't want to, I just didn't know how to put it without sounding like a total bitch in the process. It's not like I could say "I Jace. I know I said that we were going on a date tonight, but I lied. It's not really a date. It's a double date with Lauren and Cason but they are actually on the date and we are on a fake one. Sorry for the false hope! I'll see you tonight, okay?" In the end, I gave up finding a way to tell him and just decided to treat him as a friend the whole night and nothing more.

I turned off the shower and reached out for my towel. I froze when I only felt the moist metal of the towel rung. I yanked the curtain back and stuck my head out to look for my towel. The only thing I saw was the empty bathroom floor; not even my dirty clothes scattered the tiled floor.

I'm going to murder Anna.

"Shit," I muttered as I pulled the curtain back more so I could check to make sure no one was in the bathroom. Once the coast was clear, I crossed my arms over my chest and made my way past the toilets. I stopped when I spotted the roll of toilet paper. I had a mental debate with myself to decide whether or not I should use it.

Five minutes later, I was walking down the hall with the toilet paper wrapped around my chest multiple times, along with my ass covered perfectly. I looked like some toilet paper mummy. I picked up speed, constantly checking over my shoulder to see if someone was coming.

Once I rounded the corner, I smacked right into a hard body and fell back onto the floor. Instinctively I brought my hands to my chest and got up. I was relieved when I saw Paige looking at me with a disgusted face. I would take the RA over Anna any day. Besides, if it was Anna, there would've been a good chance that a camera was in her hands.

"What are you doing Cora?" Paige asked me crossing her arms over herself.

"Uh, I'm going back to my room." I said awkwardly.

"You know that you are supposed to be wearing a bathrobe when coming from the showers." She said sternly. "It's in the rules."

"Yeah, but-"

"There is no buts when it comes to the rules." She cut me off.

There was no point in trying to argue with her. I could've been abducted by aliens and late for curfew and she'd still blame me. "Alright, I get it. I'm just going to, uh, go now." I said as I backed away from her before she could say anything else.

I was relieved when I spotted my door coming into view. I hoped that Anna would be in there so I could finally give her what she had coming since the moment I saw her. I sighed when i realized that I didn't have my key with me. They were in the pocket of my pants that Anna so gladly took. I should really consider putting the keys somewhere that I can have easier access to.

I banged on the door and screamed. "Anna, open the fucking door!" There was no response. This felt like serious Déjà vu. I pounded on the door again, but there was still no answer.