Chapter 29: Hello, My Name Is Hypocrite

Here is the next chapter! I hope you like it! :)

Happy Reading!

Kat :)

__________________________

Chapter 29: Hello, My Name Is Hypocrite

The look on Dean Jacobs face was a look of pure horror and disgust. The moment Coach Legs brought Anna into his office, the dean looked horrified. Then moments later, when he got a good look at me, he was disgusted.

He should've known that I was the reason behind all of this. I mean, I was almost one hundred percent certain that he was the reason Blaine was marrying Anna. Why else would Blaine even think about getting back with Anna?

Unless he wasn't happy with me.

What if Anna was right? My past problems have finally taken a toll on my everyday life, which includes Blaine. Or included. I let the past get in the way of what was happening and maybe it's too late to fix things. I have already screwed up. It wouldn't be the first time I screwed up.

"So?" Anna asked impatiently. "What is her punishment?"

"Hers?" Coach Legs butted in. I turned around in my seat. I had almost forgot that he was still in the room. I thought he left when he dropped us off. "You're in on this too, Ms. Winston. It wasn't only Ms. Hall."

Anna shot Coach a hard look before rolling her eyes. "Whatever. But look at me! Do you see what this animal has done?" She yelled as she pointed to her face.

Just looking at her made me smile in triumph. Her eye is already starting to blacken, her lip is busted, and a welt has already swelled on her forehead, giving everyone the illusion that she had a second head. Or a really large pimple. It did my heart good to know that I was the reason her face was like that.

Of course, no good deed goes unpunished. I didn't leave that brawl unscratched. I had a deep niche on my lower right jaw due to Anna's engagement ring, and where she had scratched me, the marks were beginning to swell up, making me seem as if a wolverine scratched me.

"Yeah, you're ugly," I commented. "But what's new?"

Anna's head whipped around to face me. "Shut the hell up, Cora!"

I pretended to be in shock as I looked at her disappointedly. "Such language! I hope you don't kiss Dean Jacobs ass with that mouth."

"You Fu-" Anna started.

"Enough!" Dean Jacobs yelled, causing both of us to shirk back in our seats. He turned to me. "Enough of the smart talk. You won't be getting out of this one, Ms. Hall. Fighting is something that is not tolerated in this school and it is something that we don't take lightly."

I stared back at Dean Jacobs, my mouth slightly agape. The reality of the situation was finally beginning to settle in the pit of my stomach. What would my punishment be? Suspension? If Dean Jacobs could, I would expect that he'd want to expel me.

Anna wanted me expelled thats for sure.

"So," Dean Jacobs said as he flipped through a stack of files on his desk. "Ms. Hall, there will be punishment for what you've done, especially since you're a scholarship student. You could be in jeopardy of losing that."

I felt my heart stop as he said that. My scholarship. The only thing keeping me at this school was seconds away from being ripped from my grasp. I could almost hear my mom yelling at me for loosing it.