Chapter 15: Hello, My Name Is Life of the Party

Hey!! Here is chapter 15!! Woot!

hope you all like this one!

happy reading!

kat :)

Chapter 15: Hello, My Name Is Life of the Party

I turned out that the old girls dorm was the perfect spot for the party. Considering that no adults actually came here because it was always locked and there was no way to get in without the key; which luckily Blaine had. I guess being the dean’s son had a lot of perks, minus the fact that he had to date the devil.

I honestly had no idea what I was expecting from the party. Yes, a few drinks and busting my wicked moves onto the dance floor, but what do I do if I run into Blaine and Anna? I know I will be so tempted to just rip her hair out every time I see her rub her body on Blaine. And that’s when I’m sober. God knows what I’ll be capable of when I have alcohol running through my veins.

Although, thanks to my strong willpower, I am not one of those sloppy drunks that can’t control themselves. When I drink, I still have some control over my actions so there is no chance that you will be seeing me on an episode of Girls Gone Wild.

So when I found myself standing in the middle of the common room of the girls old dormitory with a plastic red cup in my hand, I wasn’t exactly drunk. In fact, this being my second glass, I still felt like I haven’t drank one sip of alcohol. I just stood in the corner of the room with Lauren as we watched the idiots dance around. Surprisingly enough; Cason being one of them.

“Why is he acting like this?” I asked as I leaned over to Lauren, keeping my eyes trained on the very drunk Cason as he stood in the center of the room with the microphone in his hand, singing karaoke to Girls Just Want to Have Fun.

Lauren laughed. “Because I told him that he should loosen up a bit, but I was kidding when I said it.”

“Well, he took that literally. He really is the life of the party.” I laughed.

“Oh-oh, girls just a want to have fun!” Cason belted out.

I chuckled. “Do you think we should record this for him?”

“Yeah, we could use this as an example for little kids. The consequences of drinking.” Lauren said as if reading it off a commercial.

“Warning; may cause horrible singing and acts of idiocy.” I added with another glace at Cason, who has now finished the song and is fighting with a guy for the microphone.

“Oh god.” Lauren sighed. “See what happens when you mix a perfectly innocent guy and alcohol? Shear madness.”

I nodded my head in agreement. “Yeah, that must be why Jace didn’t want to come tonight?” I said as if it were a question.

All night I have been wondering about Jace and why he didn’t want to come to the party. I mean, he doesn’t ‘do parties anymore’? What is that? What could possibly be bad enough that he would want to stop going to parties all together? I had so many questions that I didn’t know the answer to and it’s not like Lauren was helping me. Every time I brought up Jace and a party, she would change the subject all together. Which is what she is doing right now.

“Hey, do you want another drink?” She asked.

I looked down at my cup and saw that it was still half full. “No, thanks. I still have a good amount left.” I said as I peered into her cup, which was almost completely full, give or take a few sips.  “And it looks like you don’t need any, either.”

She looked at me sheepishly. “Uh, yeah I guess so.”

I narrowed my eyes at her. “Can you just tell me what’s going on with Jace?”