Z-40: Five Years

Author's Pov

After a five years of medical missions, everything slowly returned to normal. They successfully cured the infected. They destroyed the wall of In Tutum and it became part of the history. All survivors help each other to start a new life.

Mr. President asked for help from the UN, and they helped the whole country. All the government officials that were involved in planning to bomb the country are now in jail, including Kai and Jaehyun. They made sure that everyone went against Lisa, and the President will pay for everything they did.

All the soldiers that helped a lot were promoted and given awards for their bravery.

 Five years have already passed. They have already graduated from school. Their parents are staying here now in Seoul since they don't want to be separated from them for so long and the apocalypse became a lesson to them.

They are all still friends, and they still hang out if they are free. Some of them are in relationships, and some are still focusing on their careers.

Mr. Lee Soo Hyun, or Dr. Lee, surrendered himself to the police. He is in prison now and has been sentenced to 30 years in jail. His sentence was reduced because he fixed the situation, surrendered and admitted his mistakes.

They learned something after that zombie apocalypse happened. Like, trusting your real friend, protecting them, keeping them safe, treating them like a brother or sister, or like a family.

 Friends are like your second family they always there for you, they will always support you ,no matter what happen they will never leave you behind or betrayed you. Friends don't say bad things behind your back. They are not plastic or even toxic, and if they say something behind your back, you should leave them because they are not real friends.

Choose your friends wisely even though you only have a few friends, it is fine as long as they are all real friends. Cherish your friends and family and have a bond with them because you will never know what will happen in the future.

"Ohana means Family, family means no one gets left behind." -Lilo

"We are a group of friends that turn into a one big happy family." -Lisa

"We are a team and we are all in this together." -Jennie