Z-8: Sleepover

YG Girl's Dormitory
April 24, 2020
8:57 PM

Lisa's Room

We are peacefully eating; no one is starting a topic. After we were done eating, I started to put the dishes in the dishwasher. I look at Jennie and she is just sitting on the sofa while watching some TV shows.

It's already late now. I didn't notice the time. It looks like it might be kind of dangerous to let her go home alone. I think her car is in the school parking lot. Maybe I should let her crash a night here.

"Hey Jennie!" I called her while taking a seat on the sofa.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"It is now late, it is dangerous for you to go home alone. You can stay a night here."

"Nah, it's fine, I can handle myself, my penthouse is not too far here."

"Are you sure? Your car is still at the school parking lot; it is quite far here at the school dorm. "

"I'm sure Liz, you don't have to worry."

"Should I send you to your car? So I can feel at ease. "

"No, you don't have to; as I previously stated, I'm fine and I can protect myself since I'm a black belt in taekwondo."

"Wow, I guess you are strong." I replied in a tone that I did not believe.

"You will be shocked if you see me kick your ass."

"Hey, I'm just unsure because I haven't seen your black belt yet." I scratch my right ear nervously. "You don't have to kick my ass".

"Oh, it looks like raining," I stated, as suddenly it was raining outside. It is pouring hard.

"Shit," she mumbled,

"Why? Is there something wrong?" I asked worriedly while examining her expression. "You know, you can stay here since the rain is pouring hard and I can send you off alone in this kind of weather."

"Yeah, I think I'm going to crash a night here. "

"Ok cool, you can take my bed and I'll be here on the sofa."

"Are you sure you are fine here on the sofa?"

"Yes, I am 101% sure," I said enthusiastically. "You can take a shower. I'm going to lend you some clothes. If you need something, just ask me. "

"Thank you, Liz," she said in an almost whisper.

Whats wrong with her? She looks like she's scared of something. Haysss, nevermind.

"Ok, goodnight Jennie." I close my room door for her. I stay here in my small living room. I fix the sofa so I can sleep properly. I turn off the lights and TV, and I close my eyes then drifted off to sleep.

The whole night is so peaceful. The rain droplets can be heard, and itis so relaxing. But, suddenly, the rain pours hard again. All of a sudden, there is thunder. Lisa is still sleeping peacefully, not minding the loud thunder.

In the other room, Jennie can't sleep properly. She is under the duvet and she is whimpering. She is so scared. 

Lisa is sleeping on the couch when she feels a weight on her top of her. She looked at it and saw Jennie holding the hem of her hoodie like her life depended on it. She saw Jennie's eyes were closed tightly, so she guesses that the brunette is scared. 

"Jennie its fine dont worry" she soothed the brunette. "I'm here, you don't have to be scared." She hugged the brunette and she patted Jen's back.

"I'm scared, I'ts—" Jen whimpered, and I cut her off.