Z-30: East Wing Border

Jennie Pov

We heard the news that Arkin Berserker had a mission to save the soldiers and survivors outside.

I'm worried about them. I hope they will come back here alive and safe.

We are here on the East Wing Border. We Blood Wolves are the one of those who guarding the border.

"Jennie unnie, how are you?" Rosie asked me.

"I'm fine, I'm just worried about Arkin Berserker."

"It's fine, they will be back. Trust them." Rosie patted my shoulder and I nodded.

"Are the people already transferred to the north?" I asked Irene unnie.

"Not yet, there are still some." Irene unnie answered.

"What is that crane for?" Jimin asked while pointing in the crane.

"The border has a problem and they are planning to cover it with some blocks of cement." RM explained it to him.

"But where is the block of cement?" I asked.

"Still on the way." I nodded at him.

We are still guarding and waiting here. I still saw some people transferring to the north.

Suddenly, the border is slowly having big crack. It looks like it's bad news.

"RM!! THE BORDER WILL COLLAPSE!!" I shouted at him, and I walked backwards.

I watches the crack grew bigger.

"3." I counted and continue walking backwards.

"2." I prepare my gun and make sure I'm full of ammo.

"1." I pointed my gun in that direction.

The border collapsed and the dirt went to us.

I heard a lot of growling that looked like the zombies really tried to push the wall.

"Prepare your guns! Put your helmets on! Prepare yourselves! Shot them on the head as long as possible. " Rosie instructed while she checked her gun.

The zombies are now starting to come to us.

We shot them and they kept coming. All trainees or teams except the Arkin Berserkers are here.

We keep firing the zombies and they keep coming to us.

"Wolves!! Keep firing!" RM shouted as he changed the magazine of his gun.

"The zombies are too many." Suga said and he one kneeled to the ground so he have a comfortable position to kill the zombies.

"What if we use grenades?" RM asked, earning a No from me and Rosie.

"We can't because the border might collapse completely because of impact." I said and he nodded.

"RM! SHOOT THE POLE!!" Rosie shouted, and RM followed her.