Z-1: School

YG HIGHSCHOOL UNIVERSITY
JANUARY 13,2020
7:03 AM

On the first day of school, students are busy finding their rooms, looking for their lockers, catching up with some friends, and etc

This is the first day of school, which means they need to gather at the auditorium later.

YG University always having an orientation for students to be aware and familiarize with important people and their school rules and regulations.

They discussing what the school objectives and changes of the school systems since it's always changing every year depends on the generation and proposal of Student Council Members.

.

.

.

LALISA

What's up guys? I am Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban. I'm a Thai, born and raised in Barirum, Thailand. I know how to speak four languages which is Thai, English, Korean, and a little bit Japanese.

For the past few weeks, I've been learning Chinese. I came here to South Korea because I just wanted to have fun.

When I was studying in Thailand, I experienced bullying because I looked like a nerd. Bullying started when I was wearing my Harry Potter glasses. They thought I was a nerd when clearly I wasn't.

Actually, I have poor eyesight, which is why I am wearing eyeglasses. I feel uncomfortable wearing contact lenses. However, I learned to get used to wearing contact lenses because my cousin told me to wore contact lense instead of glasses.

People nowadays are so judge mental. I hate this judge mental society. I hope this society changes.

By the way, I am now independent because I am the only one who migrated here in Seoul, South Korea. It's a bit lonely but it's fine.

Before I moved here to Korea, I learned how to defend myself because I was tired of running away from those bullies or bitches. Since I am great at studying, I easily learned some martial arts by reading a book and practicing with my cousin, Kunpimook Bhuwakul Bambam or Bam.