Z-17: Waiting

YG University Back Gate
July 19,2020
1:09 AM

Jeongyeon's Point of View

We are now on the way to the back gate, and Irene updated Lisa. We heard Lisa breathing heavily, and it looked like she was running. I'm calculating the time. I need to make sure my estimation is right or else we might encounter problems.

We arrived at the back gate. Chu stopped the car and turned off the headlights. We are now waiting, and I'm counting the time instead of using a watch. We suddenly heard another explosion.

"Fuck! Where is Lisa now?" Chu asked.

"Guys, I lost the signal. I can't watch Lisa now. "

"Lisa, do you hear us?" I questioned her using the airpods. "Liz, hey, are you still there? Can you hear me?" I didn't hear any response.  

"Fuck! Liz, ANSWER ME DAMMIT!! "

"Irene tracks Lisa's phone," Chu demanded, and Irene followed her.

"She is not moving. She is only in one position. Look at this." she showed us her ipad.

"She lost her phone. I'm 93% sure since she only put her phone in her pocket and she might have lost it because she might have jumped from a high place." I said.

"So what are we going to do now?" Bam asked.

"Guys, there are five zombies outside," Jungkook said.

"We should kill it since it could be a burden later on for Lisa," Rosie suggested.

Bambam, Jungkook, and Byul got out of the car and killed it. They also looked around to check if there were still any roaming around. After checking a round, they got back inside the car.

"Jeongyeon is right, she lost her phone." Irene said.

"But how did she lose her airpods?" Bam asked.

"It's either she also lost it or she reached the Bluetooth distance capacity. " I said.

"Jeongyeon, spill the plan now!" Jennie demanded and looked at me. "I know Lisa already told you her whole plan."

 I sighed in defeat.

"She asked me how long we were going to take to arrive here. I estimated about 37–50 mins, depending on the situation. She also asked what time she would arrive at the gymnasium, and I told her it depended on how fast she was, and she said I should watch her and calculate the time. 

At the end, I kind of had a guess about her plan, and I was right. She wanted me to calculate the time from the gymnasium to here by running." I answered.

"It means if you calculated that she should arrive here in 1-2 hours." Chu asked, and I nodded. I was still waiting for them to ask the worst question.

"So what will happen if she doesn't arrive at your estimated time?" Seulgi asked, and I sighed. I'm really good at predicting things.

"Actually, if I calculated 1–2 hours, I was going to add an extra hour because maybe she would encounter a big problem." I said, and I tried to avoid answering her question.

"Jeongyeon I want you to answer my question. What would happen if she did not arrive at your calculated time?" Jennie asked seriously, and it made me scared. "Don't tell me what is on my mind is right." 

 I knew she already had an idea, which is why I looked down and nodded slowly, and she sighed.

"Jeongyeon, tell them what might happen," Jennie demanded, and I sighed. They were all waiting for my answer.