Z-25: After Two Weeks

Jennie Pov

In the span of two week, we took a rest and roamed around the In Tutum to familiarized the surrounding.

Moonbyul met his parents as well Solar unnie. However, the majority of us, our parents are currently in abroad.

For now, we only have each other and maybe till this chaos end. It's quite sad not to see our parents but we manage to forget about that for a moment when we are together.

Today is the start of our training. It has been 2 weeks since the government rescued some survivors.

Every person who is aged 17–29 will be needed to train since we will help and save the survivors outside.

We are now here in the field, wearing some green shirts at the top, cargo military pants at the bottom, and military shoes. We all look like soldiers.

"Attention! Everyone! Today, you will start your training and I want each of you to do your best!! Do you get it?!?!?" General shouted, we don't know his name because he never introduce himself to us.

"SIR! YES SIR!" we all shouted in sync.

We started by running 20 laps here in the track and field stadium.

I saw some of our schoolmates here. It looks like the government manage to save them.

Actually, we are the only ones who came here by ourselves. It's a small benefit for us because some soldiers respect us.

They gave us a chance to talk to our family who is currently overseas. I got a chance talk to my parents last week. They wanted me to go to New Zealand, but I told them I couldn't because we are not allowed.

They said that they would talk to the President to let me go, but I disagreed. I told them that it was unfair for the others and it might be an issue that's why they can't do anything about it.

"Are you still, okay?" Chu asked me. We had been running for 13 laps and I was tired.

"I'm tired, unnie."

"Don't worry, last 7 laps and we are done."

"Yehey! last 7 laps!" I cheered sarcastically.

"I will go ahead since I want to finish this quickly. Nayeon is approaching you." I nodded at her.

"Jen, I'm tired. I think I'm out of shape." Nayeon complained.

"Me too, Bunny, I want to rest."

"Look at those!" She pointed to Lisa, Bambam, Seulgi, Moonbyul, Jeongyeon, Jungkook, Rosé, and Jisoo who taking the lead. "They are so fast."

"Yeah, good for them. They have high stamina."

"Yeah, I hope I can be like them." I just shake my head.

We finished running and then General ordered us to do 50 jumping jacks, 30 push ups, and 30 sit-ups.

We finished all of that and I am fucking tired.

It was now our lunch, and we went to the cafeteria. They serve us some food, and we find a seat.

I sat on our seat and I saw my friends, who had been leading the training earlier, eating like they had starved for years.

"The eight of you, don't eat too fast, you might choke." Our mother of the group, Irene unnie said. "Why are you guys eating like you haven't eaten for years?"