Z-19: "In tutum"

Penthouse
July 19,2020
10:36 AM

Jennie Pov

We are now gathered here in the living room. We watch TV just to relax first. We are all mentally exhausted. I can't believe that this zombie apocalypse is happening. 

While I was thinking about it, I heard a sound. I think I'm not the only one who heard it because we all look back at the way it was. It is Rosie Posie.

"What? I'm hungry, OK? I haven't eaten anything today and it is already around 10. " Rosie defended while pouting.

Irene Unnie said, "I'm going to cook something for us," and she went to the kitchen.

"I'm going to help her." Seulgi followed her.

"Lisa, you can take a bath now." Jungkook said while drying his hair. Lisa got up slowly, took Jungkook's wrist, and made him sit on the couch.

"Chu, where is your hair dryer?" She asked. 

Don't tell me she is planning to dry Jungkook's hair. 

Chu Unnie got the hair dryer and she handed it to Lisa.

"Thank you, Chu." Jisoo Unnie simply nodded. She uses a hair dryer to dry Jungkook's hair and combs it with her hand. I'm curious how it fe-- get a hold on Jennie.

"Ok, you are good to go see JK." She looked at Jungkook and fixed his side bangs. "You look more handsome, Kookie, but you always hide your handsome face."

He actually looked good when he removed his eyeglasses and fixed his hair

He actually looked good when he removed his eyeglasses and fixed his hair. He is wearing Jisoo unnie clothes. Jisoo unnie likes wearing comfortable clothes or even oversized ones. That's why her clothes fit our friends.

"Wow Kook, you look so gorgeous." Jisoo Unnie praised him.

"The nerdy is now dead." Bam said while clapping.

"From now on, you are no longer a nerd. You are now the new version of Jeon Jungkook." Lisa stated.

"Liz, I think you should take a shower now, because you freaking smell bad." Bam acted in disgust.

"Yeah, yeah," Lisa groaned as she walked to the restroom.

"Chu unnie, can I borrow your charger?" I asked her

"Yeah, sure, it's in my gaming room," Chu answered. 

I proceed to her gaming room, which is beside the bathroom that Lisa is using. I saw the door was not fully closed and I accidentally saw she was having a hard time removing her undershirt. When she lifted her undershirt, I was shocked. I opened the bathroom door widely.

"Jen, what are you doing here?" She is also shocked that she looks like a kid who saw her mother doing bad things.

"Let's go!" I grabbed her wrist.