Z-5: Rosie Posie's Birthday

After a few days
February 11, 2020
YG University

It is Rosé's birthday. The day flies by. already been a month since school started. We just planned to eat at a restaurant to celebrate Rosé's birthday. However, her birthday is a hectic day, and we had a lot of quizzes as perks of being in Class A.

Room 203
Laboratory Room

Room 203Laboratory Room

I'm mentally exhausted. We will be having a long test in physics. Rosé and Jungkook are busy studying. While I'm just daydreaming They are not talking to me. I need attention and someone to talk to. The whole class is actually busy studying. I'm the only one chilling.

"Psssttt Chongah"

"Chongah"

"Pssttt, it's your birthday, don't stress yourself"

"Chaengie, hey!"

"Baby chipmunk."

"Hey, give me some attention."

"Chaeng."

"Chongah."

"Chipmunk."

"Lice, could you please stop talking? I'm busy studying, and you should be studying as well. We have a big long test coming up, and you're just chilling." Rose said angrily. I pouted because I needed attention. I am exhausted. 

Haysss I hate quizzes, exams, and tests. In short, I hate school.

"Chaengie, I was bored, tired, and mentally exhausted." I said while pouting.

"You should study, since you are bored. Go study, study, don't disturb me." she said with Aussie accent, "Stop pouting, you look like a monkey who is pouting with bangs." 

"Fineeeeee tsssss I just need attention here. You are scolding me." I spat.

"Liz, you should just study." Kookie said.

"Nah, I'm fine. I hate studying."

Suddenly, Bambam appeared. He banged on the door loudly, causing my classmate to scold him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my bad." he said, while walking and bowing. "Hey! Lice, what's up? It looks like you have an exam and you are not studying. "

"Tsss thank you, you come here, I'm bored." I whine. "They didn't give me attention. I hope I become their book so they can give me their whole attention."

"You should study monkeys or else you are going to fail." Rosè said.

"Nah, she doesn't need that. She can pass that easily because she is a hero," Bam said.

"What do you mean, a hero?" Rosè asks, "Does she have a superpower?"

"Kinda hahaha, you will see it later." Bam said, "Oh I have to go, it's time. Hahahha goodluck to your exam."