Z-18: Make It

YG University
July 19,2020

Lisa Pov

I woke up and I looked around. I was laying on the ground. There are no zombies roaming around; it looks like I killed almost all of them. I checked my watch and it is cracked. The screen is black.

"Fuck! Why do you also need to be broke? " I mumbled angrily. I tried to find my phone in my pocket, but to no avail. It looks like I dropped it. I removed my watch since it is not used anymore.

"I don't have anytime now. I need to hurry, they might still be waiting. "I stand up and I feel the pain again. I don't have any idea how long I was unconscious. I hope I still have time. I forced myself to run. I will leave my baseball bat since it has become a burden for me. I run while holding a knife.

.

.

.

.

.

Jisoo Pov

Time is running out.

 The clock is ticking. 

Where the hell is that monkey?

 I have been worrying. 

Can you make it? 

Where are you? 

Are you still a human?

 Don't tell me you let them bite you. 

She will make it; she is on her way. 

She is still a human, and she will not allow them to bite her. 

I try to stay positive, but I still have bad thoughts.

"Jeong time check," I said.

"2 minutes and 13 seconds," she answered.

"Fuck! Limario, where are you?" I mumbled

"Trust her." Bam said, and he patted my shoulder. I nodded.

"1 min and 47 secs," Jeongyeon updates us.

I am now praying.

 To the lords out there: please help our monkey. 

Protect her and guide her. We want her alive. We want to guide her here alive and still a human.

"53 secs." Jeong said and sighed. We are all nervous.

"47 secs." 

Why does time fly so fast? Come here now, Limario. We are waiting

"43 secs." S

top making us anxious, Limario. I already see you as a little sister, and I do not want to lose you as a little sister.

"32 secs." 

I am now breathing heavily. I looked in my rear mirror and saw Chaeng biting her lips just to stop tearing up.

"26 secs." 

Come here, Monkey. Your friends are waiting for you.

"20 secs" 

If you arrive, I'm going to treat you to chocolate milk for the month.

"14 secs."

 Fine! 6 months.

"10" 

last deal in 2 yrs.