Prologue

Korea Testing Laboratory
Seoul, South Korea
April 17,2020
9:37 PM

"Project C"

I'm currently doing some experiments. I'm finding some medication that can easily cure a cancer patient. I have been doing this for about 26 years. There are a lot of people helping me to find a medicine, but until now the result of my experiment has still failed.

Actually, I'm losing my patience now. I still can't find a cure. I'm getting tired and sick of it.

People are looking forward to my experiment. If it becomes successful, it is going to be the talk of the whole world.

But since I have been doing this for about 26 years, the people supporting and helping me have already gotten tired of waiting and they choose to abandon me. They get sick of waiting for nothing. The experiment has yet to demonstrate that it can help cancer patients.

The chief of staff is planning to stop the experimentation because they believe that it is never going to be successful.

Note

To, Mr. Lee

I am sorry Mr. Lee to say that the experimentation cannot be continue because we are losing so much money and time. Our chairman already cancel all about the experimentation connected to finding a medication that can cure cancer.

- COO

"WHAT THE HELLL!!!"I got mad about the letter that I read. They just easily cancel all of my hard work. I'm going to the CEO office.

I ran to the elevator and pushed the 20th floor button. 'Ding!' I'm thinking while walking about how I'm going to persuade them not to cancel the project. experimentation.

When I arrived at the CEO's door office, I did not bother to talk to his secretary because of my madness.

Knock!  Knock! 

"Come in." a faint voice says. Which is obviously the CEO. I opened the door and saw him sitting in his swivel chair, signing some papers.

"How dare you stop Project C!!!" I shouted to him because of madness. I really want to choke him to death. He didn't even meet me or tell me personally that they were planning to cancel project C.

"Good day, Mr. Lee. It looks like you already read the note. I'm sorry to tell you that it has already been cancelled and you cannot persuade us anymore. We are already tired of waiting and have lost a lot of budget for that project of yours. So, could you please fucking get out of this room because I am a very busy person." the CEO answered him in a firm and serious tone.