Jang joon-woo || Like youll never see me again

🧖🏾‍♀️ inspiration : like you'll never see me again by Alicia Keys 🧖🏾‍♀️

|| Not mistake checked ||

Disclaimer : if this is not accurate or like the character of the man in this story is perceived to be is not the way he actually is I'm sorry lol , cause I haven't started the drama yet .. again sorry

" I don't wanna forget the present is a gift , but I don't wanna take for granted the time you may have here with me "_______________Angst 🎴

_______________
Angst 🎴

________________________________
Requested 🧖🏾‍♀️
________________________________
LadyGammer
___________________________

Norra 🧖🏾‍♀️

I stood in the kitchen with my fiancé joon , soft sounds of old rnb playing in the background . Dinner has just been finished and we're standing here content just listening to each other talk and being in each other's presence . Suddenly while I was talking his face dropped as if he remembered something . I can tell he didn't want to say it .

I rubbed his shoulders and soothed him letting him know that he's okay and that our home is a safe space that we should both be comfortable in . He sighed and then let my waist go . " My dad is dying , I have to go back to Korea" he stated and my eyes got huge . I feel selfish now that I look back on it because I had a strong feeling that I didn't want him to go .

It's like I completely disregarded that he was talking about his father . All I could do was nod my head and fake smile because no matter what I say he's gonna go . He smiled at me before pulling me close to him in a hug . " how about we sleep early tonight , let's talk more in the morning " joon said before kissing me and then pulling me to our bed room .

My heart was hurting and my head was spinning , I have a life here .. I mean I'm still in school I have to complete my studies so I can become a professor . I can't just leave it all behind , meaning that I'm the one who has to be left behind , our wedding probably won't be happening .. I'll never see him again .

I laid in bed next to him with my arms wrapped protectively around his waist . Not realizing that I'm crying myself to sleep .

____________________________________________________

Joon-Woo 🧖🏻

I woke up to the sound of my alarm signaling me that it was 5 am , I hurriedly turned it off before it could wake up norra . Softly moving her away from me and getting up from the bed I felt my heart hurt .. feeling bad that I'm not even gonna say goodbye .

I can't . Like I love this woman but I can't look her in her eyes and tell her that I'm leaving , tell her that I'll never see her again . It hurts enough . I got all my things and looked back at her before walking out the door . " I love you " I said quietly .

When I got out into the car the only thing I could do was cry .

_______________________________________________________

Norra 🧖🏾‍♀️

The sun beamed through the white curtains and streams of it hit my face . I stretched and jumped up after not feeling joon next to me . "Babe?" I called out drowsily . After not getting an answer I got up . Then after Frantically searching the whole house I knew exactly where he was . The Airport .

I hurriedly grabbed my things and went out the door . I have to catch him . Why would he leave without saying anything . I was a mix of angry and sad , my anger coming from the thoughts of if he actually cared about me like he said he did and my sadness coming from the fact that he didn't even say goodbye .

As I was driving to the airport I kept hearing horns beep at me . I mean I am speeding , plus I can't even see from crying so much . My thoughts were everywhere .. I can't even think straight .

_____________________________________________________

3rd person POV 🧖🏾‍♀️

The girl finally made it to her destination , jumping out the car and running like there was no tomorrow . She burst through the gates with security on her heels but still she kept running . She had finally found him boarding his plane . Norra Called and called his name as security caught up to her .

Joon-woo didn't turn around tho , he heard her calling for him but his body wouldn't let him respond . He kept his head up straight and let a few tears slip , hoping that in due time she'd forget him , because he'd rather be forgotten than remembered as the man who broke the heart of the woman he loved .

Time skip 3 years later .

Norra stood in front of her classroom telling them to study for the test tomorrow . She just smiled and watched all the eager teenagers scatter out of the class and her next set of students pile in . The next bell rang signaling that class was starting .

" okay class I hope you all had a great weekend , seeing as school is coming to an end there are still exams going on and- " norra was cut short by someone knocking on her classroom door .

She shook her head thinking it was just a student who was doing something other than trying to make it to class on time . " come in " she called out . The door seemed to come open in slow motion . A man walked in . This man looked familiar to norra but she just couldn't put her finger on it . " um sir- how can I help you?" She asked with confusion laced in her tone .

" hey- I'm sorry for coming to your job like this but I couldn't wait until you got off I missed you more than-" .. norra held up her hand in signals for him to stop talking . " sir I honestly don't know what you're talking about , I've never met you a day in my life , I'm sorry but I have a class to teach .. Can you leave .. please?" Norra asked and joons heart hurt at the fact that she didn't remember him .

This is what he asked for though . Joon-woo apologized and walked out the door . The truth is Norra remembered him . The sight of his face made her want to break down and cry , but she knew she had to stay professional . Even if that meant turning the man she once loved back on his heels and sending him out the door .