Matthew Kim (Bm) || Holding the gun

🧖🏾‍♀️ inspiration : Holding the Gun by Sabrina Claudio 🧖🏾‍♀️

Before I get into it I want to say I was writing this in between a family meeting and then mfs were arguing loud as tf 😭 , so basically I used this to ignore them .. sorry if it's bad ☹️

|| Not mistake checked ||

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

" 𝙄'𝙙 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩  "

" 𝙄'𝙙 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩 "

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴍᴀᴛᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏ/ɴ ᴠʟᴏɢ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

Matthew 🧖🏻

"Goooooodddd morning everybodyyyyy" I yelled enthusiastically into the vlog camera . You could definitely say that I'm a morning person but y/n not so much . "Matthew shut your ass up and go back to sleep it is 8 am" she mumbled and I laughed . "Bae you can't be cussing me out like that , I'm recording and the fans gonna hear you being mean" I laughed . Y/n let out a small groan . "Please go back to sleep it's too early" she whined and I just got back into the bed next to her .

"Nope , it's time to get up we've got a long day ahead of us" I said as I kissed all over her face . She whined more until she finally opened her eyes and looked up at me hovering over her with the camera in my hand . She looked at the camera and then at me . Of course I was cheesing hard as hell because my girlfriend is beautiful asf , and the simple fact that I'm in love with her . " You are so ugly why are you smiling like that" y/n said before she laughed at me .

"Damn why I gotta be ugly" I fake frowned before she sat up and kissed me . "Because you are" she said before hopping off the bed and walking to the bathroom . "Guys she's calling me ugly now , the love is lost" I fake sulked into the camera . "Boy shut up and take a shower with me" y/n called from the bathroom . I happily turned the camera off and joined her .

Skipping the shower

Y/N 🧖🏾‍♀️

"Okay guys we're here at Walmart , matt is currently playing in the toy isle like he's a kid" i said into the camera while before turning it to me . "Baby look they have a boba squishmallow" Matt said while holding it up and showing it to her . "We already have one of them at home come on" I said while trying to walk away .

Next thing I knew I was being bonked in the head with a blow up bat . "MATTHEW YOU B-" , " BAE YOU CANT CURSE WHILE WE'RE RECORDING" he yelled stopping my sentence before I could call him every bad word in the world . "You're right , I can hit you back" I chased after him all around Walmart before he finally stopped running because he found chocolate ice cream .

"You see , he's so child like" I said as I recorded Matt putting 3 cartons of chocolate ice cream in our cart . "But you love me tho" Matt said as he hugged me from behind . "Mhm I do" I said and he kissed my forehead . "Let's hurry up and get out of here so we can go get food" I said . Matt took the camera from me and I pushed the cart . "Okay guys we're gonna see you on the flip side because we have a lot of shopping to finish" we both waved at the camera and he turned it off putting it in the cart .

Skip the checkout and food stop

I ran into the house with the grocery bags in my hand . Matt chasing behind me . "HA! I WON ! LOSERRR!" I yelled as I sat the bags down and danced around in his face . He rolled his eyes and laughed "whatever shorty" . After a while of us playing around and putting up groceries he pulled out the camera again . "And we're BACK , now you guys are gonna watch us paint our house , as you know we did recently buy this house and y/n and I decided we wanted the walls inside a mint color instead of yellow" Matt said and I agreed while pulling out everything we needed.

He sat the camera down and I started to play music . The first song to play was "yellow cab" by dpr live . (I'm so obsessed with that song istg) we painted and danced around and of course Matt had to be his usual clumsy self . He decided to try to twerk and ended up planting his foot into the paint to which I laughed at him . "Look at you stupid" he just removed his foot placing it on the plastic we put over the floor .

"Whatever , dance with me woman !" He yelled as he pulled me into him . We danced and sang along to the song all in all just being our grown childish selves . Couldn't ask for a better relationship ❤️ .

 ╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗Hey babes , my bad it took so long

Hey babes , my bad it took so long. and if you don't like it I'm sorry , butttt thanks for your request and I hope to write something for you again ❤️ uncooked_dinonuggets
╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝