Choi Taeyang (Theo) || Let me in

🧖🏾‍♀️inspiration : let me in (20 cube) by enhypen 🧖🏾‍♀️

||Not mistake checked||

In which theo gets jealous ___________________________

___________________________

Requested 🎴

___________________________________

Y/N 🧖🏾‍♀️

My fingers are bending and my wrists are killing me . I just walked from the in town store to the dorm of p1harmony with 6 bags of snacks in my hands . This is my fault that I bought all these snacks but I have to make sure my boys are eating . I finally reached the building and rang the bell . Soon jongseob and shota came and opened it for me taking some of the bags from my hands . "Hi babes" I said to them . "Hey noona" they said in unison with big smiles on their faces . I treat them like they're my babies even though they're only 2 years younger than me . They love it though .

"Where is everyone else" I asked as we made it into the kitchen to put the stuff away . "Everyone is in their room except keeho" shota said and I nodded and helped put the stuff away . "Oh y/n noona I have some new lyrics I wrote and I want you to tell me if you like them or not" jongseob said . "Sure bub .. I'll be on the couch" I said walking to the living room with shota . "Uh- bestieeeee when did you get here?" Keeho asked as he jumped up from the couch giving me a hug . "About 8 minutes ago" I said as I hugged him back .

I sat on the couch next to keeho and soul sat next to me putting his legs over my legs and his feet on keeho lap . Jongseob brought me his note book and told me to read the lyrics he had and I did . The talent that this young boy has .. I feel like he could really out rap a lot of these older artists but he doesn't get enough credit for his work cause he's only 15 . "Seob this is really good bub ,, I wanna be the first one to hear it when you record tho" I said and he smiled and nodded at me . "I didn't get the cuddle party memo" jiung said as he walked from his room with messy bed hair and pajama pants on but no shirt .

"Yeah you didn't get the fully clothed memo either" theo said as he thre him a shirt to put on . "Hey y/n I missed you" Theo said as he bent over the couch hugging me . "We just saw her the day before yesterday" intak said and I laughed . "So .. that was a long time ago" theo said still hugging me . "No it's not a long time you just like -" shota started but was quickly cut off as theo put his hand over his mouth . "Umm .. so what's the plan for today" theo said as he still held his hand over shotas mouth looking around suspiciously . "Ew are you licking my HAND-?" Theo yelled as he pulled his hand off shotas mouth and rubbed it on his pants . Shota sat there with his adorable little smile on his face and played with his rings . "I was thinking we just go shopping since there's nothing to do" keeho said and we all agreed .