Kim Ji-soo || Space girl

🧖🏾‍♀️Inspiration : space girl , by frances forever🧖🏾‍♀️

In which ji soo starts to fall for the energetic and loving y/n__________________________________

__________________________________

Ji Soo🧖🏻

I was currently in the coffee shop I go to everyday , I just come here and have a coffee .. maybe a pastry but mostly I'm reading the paper like an old man .

Today that was interrupted as I looked out the window and saw a girl skipping down the street on the other side , she has long but really curly hair , fair height .. about 5'8 and her skin was really pretty and brown .

She looked both ways before skipping across the street and walking into the coffee shop , she had on a pretty yellow dress with princess socks (yk those ones with the stuff at the top 😂) and black , yellow and white nikes .. she briefly looked my way as if she was looking for somewhere to sit .

And soon enough she walked over to my table , immediately hitting me with her scent .. which consisted of soft cherries and vanilla .. "Hello mister , may I sit here" .. she asked with perfect korean and I nodded .

As she sat across from me I looked up at her and she smiled .. her eyes were very different but pretty , one was half blue/half dark brown while the other was an icy grey color .. almost clear . They were honestly mesmerizing .. the most beautiful things I'd ever seen in my life .

"Hi , I'm y/n .. nice to meet you" she spoke and held out her hand .. I shook it and smiled "I'm ji soo" I stated and she nodded .. she scanned the menu before the owner of the coffee shop came over to the table . "Hello flower , I see you have met Mr.Ji soo" said the Korean woman , well her name was Ami-chan.

"Hello nano and yes I have" y/n spoke and the older woman kissed her head before turning to me "y/n is my child , I adopted her from the states when she was 2 , since I'm old and more like a grandma I told her to call me that instead of mom , and since then she settled with nano" .. I nodded and smiled at the older woman and she turned back to y/n.

"Well I'm gonna go get your usual ,, I'll be back in a second" she said while dusting her hands on her black apron . y/n nodded and turned back to me .. "I'm sorry , and I really hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable at all but .. you are very beautiful" I spoke and she giggled before saying "it doesn't make me uncomfortable .. although it is new , most people call me a freak because of my eyes and skin color .. but thank you very much".

"You're welcome beautiful" I said and she looked down .. I could tell she was flustered .. soon ami Chan returned with a container of cheese fries and a chocolate shake handing it to y/n . She looked up at her giving her a breath taking smile "thank you nano" she jumped up and kissed the older woman on the cheek holding her in a tight hug .. it was adorable .. she was adorable.

We talked as she ate and I noticed that she has a lot of energy .. she's like an energetic child . I learned that she loves stars , snow lions and butterflies .. and that she was 22 years old , since she was smart she had already graduated high school and college .

"You seem like a really good guy ji-soo .. I'd love to hang out more but I have to go to work" y/n said and I kinda got sad .. what the hell is this feeling .. we just met like an hour ago-

I nodded and she smiled getting up from her seat .. then I got an idea .. "hey y/n how about you let me walk you to work .. then I could atleast get your number" I spoke shyly and she smiled and hugged me before grabbing my hand and skipping out of the coffee shop.

"Bye nano!"