Chae Hyungwon || Not allowed

🧖🏾‍♀️ inspiration : Not Allowed , by TV Girl 🧖🏾‍♀️

|| Not mistake checked ||

╭₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪╮

* ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 , 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙

"𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 , 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙.."

* ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Swearing 🎴 sexual content 🃏
Violence 🎴 harsh themes 🎴
Long 🤏🏾

╰₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪╯

3rd person 🧖🏾‍♀️

Y/N was a sweet girl , when she wanted to be .. she didn't necessarily "act girly" but she didn't "act like a boy" . She was never the type to wear a dress , or shorts , always a skirt & jeans .. t shirts were her favorite thing . Her favorite color was blue and her favorite animal was a panda . All these things her best friend since kindergarten could tell you . He knew everything about her .. they were so close you'd think they were dating .. but that was never the case .

Here they are in their first week of being a college freshman and it's all changing . Hyungwon got to their school a day before y/n and in that day he had made friends with some older guys , from their appearance and rumors in the school , they were frat guys .. but not the good kind . They played women , drank , threw parties , talked back to teachers .. but none of them ever got in trouble . Why? Because they were all those rich white kids who parents sponsored the school .

There was a small amount of poc students in this school . Anyone could notice that . Y/N walked in school dragging her bags along with her . She hated that her dorm room was in the back of the hall and the only parking lot was in the front . By the time she'd moved in all her things her curly hair that was once tamed into a cute ponytail was falling all over her face because the hair band popped . She locked her car doors and walked back into her dorm hall .

As she was making way to her dorm she heard someone call her name . Looking to the direction she heard the sound from , she found her best friend .. and his new found Friends . She made her way over to him .. them pulling each other in a hug . He placed a kiss on her forehead as always . First person to speak was one of the guys standing behind them . "Bro this your girl?" One of the tall white guys asked . "No , she's my best friend" hyungwon said and y/n looked to the guy who seemed to be having not so pure thoughts about her backside .