Chapter-1

Chapter-1

The not Happening wedding

*Not edited *

The D'silva family welcomes you that board shined brightly with the neon lights they used to highlight it. That big luxurious Auditorium glowed like a bride with all those fairy light decorations.

The slow melody played in the background created the needed vibe for that classy wedding ceremony. Laughters filled the place with people chitchatting with each other and the workers doing the alloted works to perfection.

Exported flowes smiled form the entrence as the luxury cars decorated the parking space.

Trying to give tough competition to all these decorations, the Cresent moon glowed brightly in the dark sky.

It was past 5 in the morning and the place is already full for the wedding ceremony which is going to take place at 10 am.

Why not? This is the most expected wedding of that town. The wedding of the youngest heir of XAV co-operations. The most eligible bachelor of the town, Erwin Akash D'silva is finally getting married and it's a thing to celebrate.

They donated Lakhs to the the poor, provided free meals for hundreds of  people to celebrate this wedding, potentially last wedding of that generation by considering the fact that the other two sons of Mr. Xavier D'silva are already married. It's not like that they are multimillionaires and all, they are rich enough and undoubtedly the proudest family of that region.

The crores worth celebration felt so waste to her as Abinaya Matthew looked around that area. She felt bad for all those who are working hard for that not Happening wedding.

Abinaya Matthew knows that when the sun raises the bride is not going to be here! She knows that the smiled and laughter will fade away soon and a confusion a worry Will creep this place soon. She felt glad to be the one who knows what's going to happen.

She did felt bad for her Dad, who has huge dreams with this wedding. He will be broken when he gets to know that his favorite daughter has eloped. Beyond that those beautiful flowers which are Going to be a waste hurted her mind.

Taking a deep sigh she walked towards the ice cream Stand they arranged, got an ice cream and started enjoying that, she may miss the chance to enjoy it later.

When Abinaya finished her ice-cream the hustle began. She walked slowly to the upper floor where the bride's room was and saw the crowd, standing there gossiping. Her Father, and her step mother stood there with their heads bend.

Mr. Xavier D'silva was shouting something on his phone. She saw worries in the eyes of the every members of that D'silva family except one. The elder one of course. Derik Daniel D'silva if she was right, walked to his father and murmured something to his ears.

And that is when she noticed the one who is standing just opposite to her, Erwin Akash D'silva or Akash as everyone calls him glaring her.

It's not new, he has been doing this from the day she saw him for the first time, almost two months back. His dad approached him and said something which made his eyes widen in shock. He nodded his head after thinking for a few seconds and the crowd dispersed.  The preparations began with a full swing and Abinaya frowned.

"Are they preparing for the not happening wedding?" her mind laughed. But her smile slipped when she saw her step-mother approaching her.

"Abinaya" her call made Abi turn her head to the other side. "We have to talk with you" followed her father's voice and Abinaya can't remember the time her father talked in such a calm tone the last time. And her heart started to race, As she knows where everything is heading.