Chapter- 28

here is the second last part guys! hope you all like this part too...

Celine looked at the Rosy D'silva who was simply sitting in the living room without even blinking instead she chose to stare at the empty white celling. "Mom, are you going to starve or what?" she asked as she noticed Rosy D'silva avoiding food in last two days.

"Nothing like that Celine, what is the situation in the hospital?" she asked as she turned her attention towards her elder daughter in law. "Derik is alive and Jennifer is in his side along with Danish "Celine uttered every words carefully. she knows she has to be careful and of course smart if the person she is playing with is Rosy D'silva.

"That's nothing of my concern, about Akash and Abinaya. did he shouted or confront her?" she asked and with a tint of worry and Celine nodded her head in negative. "They both are talking normally but something seems off, I'm not dared enough to ask, but it seems like Ajay visited Abi in hospital before leaving and Akash saw him" her last sentence made Rosy d'silva nod her head slightly. 

"You know Ajay from a long time , don't you?" Celine asked as she gave a cup of tea to rosy d'silva and she calmly nodded. "Even you seemed to know him Celine, even you seemed to know the truth of Anuradha, you are the one who broke the news of her death two days before right?" she smirked. Celine  did misjudged Rosy d'silva and thought that she didn't noticed her telling that like everyone else, but again, the before her was not Jennifer or Abinaya to ignore the facts all the time.

"yeah, i learned that from Aditya, the same Aditya whom you kidnapped with the help of Ajay" Jennifer said and observed the changing expressions of her mother-in-law. it went to shock and returned back to neutral in a fraction of a second.

"Hmm so it's you who stopped Aditya from revealing anything to Akash. Nice move. You spiced up the things neatly. I should have guessed" Rosy D'silva chuckled.

Jennifer looked at the woman before her, whose face gave out a null expression. How can she be this strong? How can anyone be this strong? Mentally..

Jennifer was more than just impressed with the attitude of her mother-in-law. Two of her children consider her as a murderer and she seems less bothered by her. Anyone else in her place would at least try to defend themselves but she didn't even tried that.

"I have a gift for you Maa" Celine spoke as she took out a paper she kept hidden under the living room couch.

"something you searched desperately in Derik's room" She smiled as she placed the divorcee papers of Derik abs Jennifer in front.

"You know everything, don't you?" Rosy D'silva asked. This time shock and curiosity clearly visible in her voice as she spoke.

"I do" She told the truth this time. "even though I don't know the exact reason behind your actions, i do know what you did. And for whom you did everything. I'm not a fool ma, i can observe things and it took a few emotional blackmails to Jennifer's brother and some sympathetic words with Aditya to figure out what I know now " Celine was calm this time.

" Thanks "Rosy D'silva said as she tore that divorcee papers into pieces.

" Do you think Derik will accept Jennifer now? "Celine asked still confused with the actions of the woman in front of her.

"He may or he may not, but I trust Jennifer, she won't leave my son when he needs her the most. There is a reason I chose her and you know that. No one other then could have tolerated him all these days" Rosy D'silva said and Celine just nodded her head. As that was the truth.