Chapter-22

A beautiful life

Days passed in a brick and Abinaya enjoyed being the wife of Erwin Akash D'silva. The way he cared for her and showered her with all his love, made her mind blank and she thought about nothing other than being with Akash at that moment.

It has been a week since she talked with Ajay regarding anything and she avoided Derik as much as possible. A sudden shot of guilt age feels whenever her eyes met him was something she wanted to avoid at any cost and surprisingly Celine behaved normal with her after their not so normal encounter a week back.

When the sun light hit her face through the curtains Abinaya lazily opened her eyes and smiled at her husband who is sleeping like a child with his mouth slightly open.

"Akash! Wake up man, it's already 7 " Abinaya shook him slowly as she glanced at the clock. " Baby! Let me sleep for five more minutes na" he smuggled closer to her. Abinaya felt a sharp sword of guilt preicing through her heart.

Will eveything remain the same when her truth comes out? She has no idea. And she didn't wanted to bother about that too. "I'm going to take a bath, get up before and come back" she said placing a small peck at his forehead and faded into the washroom leaving Akash with a frown as he missed her warmth around him.

But as she said he wake up before she came out selected clothes for both of them. After Akash got Freshen up and dressed up they both went down gaining a lot of attention form everyone of that family. Derik had a smile when he saw both of them together and Jenner gave out a neutral expression. Celine had a 'I don't care' look plastered over her face which faded into nothing when be husband gave her a galre.

Xavier D'silva smiled at both of then as he signed them to take their seats on the dining table.

"it's hard to find you guys in home now-a-days, seems like I have to wait for you in office, if I have to meet you Akash" Eric joked but regretted immediately when he got a galre form his mother.

"Just Abi is not familiar with this city as she spend a few years at chennai, so I thought to show her the city at my free times" Akash replied polietly and Abinaya felt the coldness radiating from Rosy D'silva even though she was calmly serving the dinner.

Abinaya knows the reason for that coldness. Abinaya knows that she is doing a mistake in order to keep Akash's love all to herself. Abinaya knows that she is keeping Akash away from his family purposely. But she is afraid, and terrified to lose him at this point. After she dared to left every damn things behind for him.

'You should never started this game in the first place' she can't stop her conscious from saying that now and then.

"Jennifer, you don't have to cook lunch today! I will manage with Celine, you told me that you have to go out with Derik na, just go with your plan" she smiled warmly and she smiled back. All this time Derik silently observed the different emotions displayed in Abinaya's face and he knows one thing for sure, that girl is not alright.

Abinaya ate in silence, she didn't wanted anyone to ask her anything, let her be the bad daughter-in-law, she won't care about anything as long as Akash was with her! That is how her mind functioned now.

"Akash, what about your project, in which state that was in now? Do u have to take a look or will you manage it?" Xavier D'silva asked in a perfect professional tone and Abinaya widened her eyes. She has totally forgot about that, what if Ajay already executed the plan, she shivered at the thought which went unnoticed by most of the D'silva's.

" No need dad! I will take care of it. I already made sure that eveything is okay and fine. There will be no mistakes" Akash said with full confidence. He has done the work right and damn sure that nothing is going to go wrong.