Chapter-12

Party and past

Akash opened his eyes in the midnight when he heard a murmur. He looked over the bed and found Abinaya covered with her own sweat. He rushed to her and his heart sunk when he saw her shivering and suffering a nightmare.

"It's all my mistake! Everything is happening because of me" she kept murmuring. Akash knelt beside the bed and took her hands in his. He moved closer to her and slowly patted her head.

"Abi, relax. It' just a nightmare" he slowly whispered. "you are safe with me, nothing is bothering you abi! See Akash is with you" he said and noticed her relaxing a bit.

"I'm here with you Abi! Your Akash is here with you and will always be there for you! Don't bother about anything and sleep" he said patting her head slowly. And when he made sure that she is sleeping peacefully, he wiped off the sweat drops off her face and placed a small peck at her forehead.

Akash looked at her innocent face when she was sleeping like a baby, and nothing felt important than that innocence for him. He walked to his couch and laid down, trying to get some sleep without her steeling his dreams.
.
.
.
Abinaya woke up in the morning and found Akash still sleeping and a smile crept her face. It was not everyday she get to witness him sleeping.

He looked cute and her heart started to flutter when she remembered his words. Your Akash is here with you and will always be there for you! His words made her feel something different! It was so soothing and promising for her to hear someone say such words to her and she touched her forehead with a smile when she remembered the feel she felt when he pecked her forehead. Abinaya can't control the blush that appeared in her face.

Taking a glance of her sleeping husband she slided into the restroom to freshen up.

She took a refreshing bath and returned back, to find him still sleeping. Abinaya noticed him frowning in sleep when the sun rays hit his face and Abinaya rushed to close the curtains.

She could have let the sun disturb his peaceful sleep if it was some other day. But today, her heart felt different so she let him sleep.

But Akash woke up with the melody if Abinaya's anklets disturbing him. A smile crept his face when he saw her comping her hair.

Then baby pink slawar she chose to wear that day made her look extra cute and Akash struggle to control his racing heart.

"any plans to kill me with your beauty today?" he spoke earning her attention and she frowned at him as usual.

"Don't start in the morning itself Akash, go and get freshen up" she said and he smiled at her. He noticed a change in her face, some clarity and satisfaction was clearly visible in her eyes. And he loved that.

He wanted the smile he saw in her face to last for a long time, but he has no idea about the surprise the destiny planned for him.