Chapter-20

The heart seaks what it wants

It been a week after the last time Abinaya decided to go with her plan. But she did nothing in the past week. Or she has no strength to do anything. The mental struggle and her contrast emotions made her week, both physically and mentally. The sleepless nights took a toll on her and she found it difficult to get over that.

Whenever she felt this kind of mental breakdown in the past or when she struggled to choose, Anu made sure to clear her confusions anu is no where to be seen this time.

Akash was more than just busy with his new project which Abinaya planned to spoil to notice her struggle. Abinaya was used to get his full attention for her self and how this felt weird. Yet she managed to do hold herself up together.

She woke up in the morning and found Akash already left for his work. Dater freshening up she went down. She successfully avoided any encounters with Celine and Rosy D'silva the past week and badly wanted to maintain that .

When she found no one in the dining hall, she took the brake fast and eat some, her body deserved that and she knew that too. "Abi" she heard Daniel's call and turned to face him who stood behind her. "Are you okay?" he asked. He know that she is not okay, she is tired, stressed out, and is totally confused.

"I don't want to talk with you Derik! Leave me alone" she said in a cold tone but let he was not ready. "What is bothering you Abinaya? You can tell me anything and you know that right" he moved a chair towards her and sat near her.

"Mr. Derik Daniel D'silva, i have nothing to share with you" she said turning her head to the other side and he took a deep breathe. "Struggling between accepting Akash and rejecting him right?" His words startled her but she was not surprised. Daniel can read her easily.

"Don't push yourself away form him Abinaya. Don't shield yourself form his love. You will regret that, if you did. Just like me" his eyes has tears when he uttered that.

"Don't think about anyone or anything, just yourself. Ask your heart whether you want him or not. If it said yes, leave every damn fear of you behind and go for him. Your truth! That's holding you back right? Face that when it comes out and you have me to stand behind you. Always "he spoke even though he heard Abinaya's silent cries.

"Who are you to stand behind me Derik, what relation do we share? Stop acting like a saint, or a victim, you are not but I am. I don't want any of your concern. Go and do romance with your Rich - high class wife" Abinaya spoke even though his words created a Strom in her heart. If only she heard the same words from Akash.

"You are broken and confused, I can understand that Abinaya. But just look at yourself. You are destroying yourself for whatever damn plan you has. Stop doing it for God's sake. Don't change into the same monster which you wanted to destroy" he spoke before leaving and both of them saw cleine who were simply observing them from a considerable distance.

"Derik can I have a words with you" Celine asked. "Haan! Tell me" he spoke. "What is the relation between You and Abinaya? She is planing to destroy this family and you want to support her in this?" she asked with an 'unbelievable' expression.

And Derik told her, told her the whole truth about his relation with Anu, Abi and the truth of him tricking Abinaya into marrying Akash.

"She is just confused celine, she won't do anything dangerous. She is too pure to do any harm. She may behave like that in the end she won't do anything. Don't worry about her, I have the situation under control. There is a truth hidden in her heart, truth no one else than her knows, and she is not ready to say that out. We can't force her to do that too. But she won't hurt anyone. She won't. And I will make sure of that. You please stay away form her" after hearing Deirk's part of stroy, she agreed to Stay away much for his relief.