Chapter- 27

Please  vote, share and comment.

"You can't meet her as she is not alive anymore Derik" Celine's words shocked everyone.

"What are you blabbering Celine?" he asked his voice breaking. "She is telling the truth Derik, she died giving birth to Danish, that is why i blocked your everyway to reach her" Ajay spoke this time.

Derik felt his whole world scattering his heart felt like breaking into pieces and his kness felt weak.

"tell me that they are lying Abi" he turned towards her with hope.

"they aren't Daniel. She left me alone and left with Danish " Abinaya broke into a bitter cry and Akash rushed to console her.

"She asked me to tell you about Danish. She told me to give Danish to you when she realized that she don't have much time left in this world. But I was angry at you and I hid him from you. Later did I realized that he needs his father in his life, I'm sorry" She mumbled and noticed Daniel struggling to breathe.

"Derik" Jennifer rushed towards him and held his cheeks to check on him but he lost his conscious immediately.

They rushed to him to the hospital and the doctor told that he is just stressed out and gave him a seductive.

She has been siting near him then, observing him and waiting for him to wake up.

Jennifer look at the door when she head the door opening sound. A smile crept her lips when she saw the little Danish walking into the room.

"hey champ" She smiled at him and he smiled back at her. Soon Celine followed him into that room.

"How are you doing Jennifer" She spoke with a sad smile and Jennifer just nodded.

"He will wake up soon, so thought it will be better if Danish was here" Celine's words made sense to Jennifer.

Danish is his baby, so he will surely feel sane with him around. "can you take care of him here, I left Aadvik at home" She asked and Jennifer nodded as she held Danish's hand and lifted him in her hands.

"Danish, stay with her okay baby, I have to go" She said and he nodded his head cutely.

"he is a good child Jennifer, too cute" Celine said ruffling his hair. "What about Abinaya? Is she okay?" Jennifer asked as Celine turned to walk out. "No, still crying and no one knows what's running in her mind. Akash is trying his best to console her" She said and left leaving Jennifer to drown in her thoughts.

"Do you know who this is?" She asked when she saw Danish looking at Derik without blinking.

"Daddy" he said in his baby voice. "who told you that? Do you know him before" She asked curiously.

"Ajay showed me his picture and told me that one day he will come and get me. He told me that I will live in same house as Abi" She nodded her head.

But one thing kept bothering her again and again. Derik had already told him that Anu, betrayed him. Anu chose that new character Ajay over Derik. Anu gave divorcee to Derik.

But then why would Anu lie that Derik gave her divorce to her instead of telling the truth. Why Abinaya waited all these days to make a move. why Ajay lied that he is a relationship with Anu to Derik. she had many question and the people who has to answer was in no state to answer.

"Danish, baby what Ajay told you about your Dad?" she asked. If they wanted revenge, if Ajay and Abinaya wanted to destroy Daniel why he is going to introduce him as Danish's dad?