Chapter-8

Chapter-8
Truth and lies

The next day was came sooner and Abinaya decided to make some special dishes as she felt happy that day.

She kept cutting the onions but her mind was struck at some other place. She remembered the words which escaped Daniel when she met him at the cemetery. He was so broken that her heart bleed at that sight. She never wanted to witness him in that position.

He was a person who wanted only smile in her face and though he was the reason for her pain, witnessing a smiliar and somewhat worse pain in his face made her feel terrible.

Her thoughts broke when she heard a footstep and she turned holding the knife.

"Are you planning to kill me for loving you so much darling" Akash's voice dragged her into reality and Abinaya dropped the knife she was holding down immediately.

"can't you leave me alone for few minutes, why are you behind me always" she asked gritting her teeth and he frowned at her.

"How can you say that.. Abi... How can you?" he said in an dramatic manner holding his heart and taking his steps backwards.

"when I have this much beautiful wife, how can I stay away from you , what if some other idiot used the chance and started going behind you, how my little heart will tolerate that" he paused and tapped his heart like consoling it.

"so I decided to go behind you myself so that no one else can do that" he said with a thousand watt smile and she pushed him away and started doing her chores.

"hey I'm your husband, you can't just push me away like this" he pouted which she ignored. Yet she can't disagree with the fact that he looked cute with that pout.

"hello Mr. Husband, please let me do my job otherwise I have to take the knife back which I just placed down" she said glaring at him and he gave her a flying kiss.

"finally you accepted me as your husband baby!" he said with a big smile and she slapped her own forehead as she blabbered nonsense. 'you need a mouth filter Abi' she told to herself.

"look Laksh don't test my anger okay,  I don't have mood to argue with you now  and please don't disturb me till I finish cooking I don't want to serve a burnt food okay " she said and Akash left silently. He knows her better. She is really not okay. Something is bothering her and disturbing her peace. And Akash don't want to increase that.

Akash's mobile beeped for the nth time while eating and he got continued glares form his mother and his dad

Akash's mobile beeped for the nth time while eating and he got continued glares form his mother and his dad. After finishing the food he rushed to his room balcony and attend his phone which kept ringing. And he frowned when he saw Aditya's name flashing in the screen.

"monkay, why are you calling again and again, don't you know to stop when I cut the call" Akash shouted as soon as he attend the call.

"hey, man why are you shouting like I disturbed you during your romance with your wife. All you do is irritate her and getting scolded by her" Aditya's word made Akash frown.