Chapter-3

Chapter-3
Love?

*Not edited *

Abinaya's mind was in no sane state when the makeup artist entered into her room to get her ready for the reception.

She was just frustrated with the fact that 'Akash D'silva' manged to fool her and married her.

'Did he married you to get revenge as you made her ran away?' Abinaya knows that there is a huge posiblities for something like that to happen.

But she can't accept the fact that she is now his wife, that too because of her stupid revenge plan. The words trust, love and marriage are not supposed exist in the life of Abinaya Matthew, that's how she is fated to live and now one stupid plan changed everydamn thing of her life.

'Don't follow your revenge blindly Abi' words of Anu echoed in her mind. She should have followed her words, but Abinaya being a dumb idiot bought this upon herself and now she has no idea how she is going to escape that.

And top of that he knows her involvement on eloping of Aashika, with that Abinaya was damn sure that this guy is not going to leave her alone.

She has no idea when the makeup artist left but her trance broke when she heard the clicking sound of the door.

She turned out and froze when she saw her husband locking the door.

"

Why are you locking the room now?" she asked in a cold tone when he smirked at her.

"I don't want anyone else to eavesdrop drop our conversation just like you did darling" she glared him.

"And, shall we continue... Where did we stopped?" he pretend to think.

"yeah! Tell me now, did you liked me that much that you decided to crash my wedding like that?" his question made her shiver..

Before she could open her mouth he cutted her, "And don't tell me that you did for the concern you had on your sister, because I know how much you hate your step mother and step sister... I know you better than you expect" his words just fueld her rage.

"Why are you blaming me like this Mr. Akash! I just saved your families respect by sacrificing my whole life. I had dreams about my marriage and I sacrifed everything and married you, and you balme me? How cold hearted you are" she wiped her imaginary tears and he broke out into laughter.

"You know what darling! I love this. That too when you act so. You are an fantastic actress, what an acting right! I should nominate you for Oscar's" his words made her frown.

She has no idea to which extand this guy know about her, and it's better to know that now.

"Just tell me why did you helped your sister to elope?" Abinaya rolled her eyes.

"will you stop blabbering? Why would I help her. I hate her form the core of my heart, why would I help her" she tried her best to act normal.

"I know darling, that you are loving this verbal game between us! But you know it's right time to end this. I will answer your question first and like a good child you will Answer you okay" he walked closer to her.

"Because, you won't look cute with all these confusions on your face and I want my wife to look beautiful in my reception album, memories are for lifetime darling" he tugged her loose hair strand behind her ears.