Chapter-15

His Love and Her Dilemma

"Akash do you really love me even now?" Abinaya asked when Akash was standing in the balcony.

His sweet words, the way he looks at her! His concern for her everything did something to Abinaya and she struggled to keep her heart straight.

"Are you going to tell me that you fell for my charms and waiting for my proposals?" his voice had an excitement which made her heart bleed.

"No! It's just I'm not fond of this feeling called love Akash, and I just wanted to know how much a person can love another person" she talked casually and Akash moved close to her.

"You are the gravity in my universe Abinaya.. You are one who hold me and my life together.. The one who is Making my every day pass. You are the reason of my existence and just find out how I much I love you  because  my lobe for you can't be just expressed by few words " he mumbled near her ears sending a shiver through her spine.

Abinaya was shaken and it took a little more than a minute to compose himself.

"Look who is Talking like Shakespeare's cousin brother. You said yes to marry my sister idiot" she pushed him aside and walked only to stopped by Akash who held her hands.

"what do you expect me to do when the girl I loved wanted to tarnish my families reputation" his words made her stop in her tracks.

Her breath hitched and voice refused to leave her throat. "Akash is doubting you form the beginning itself, I have no idea what he knows or what plan he has in mind, but the youngest D'silva is no fool and he knows what he does" words of Ajay echoed in her mind.

'he... Knows.. He knows....' nothing else is entering into her mind. A heart wrenching pain made her flinch. His hate - Akash Will hate her - Abinaya struggled to process that thought and tears left her eyes with the pain she felt.

"I know Abi, you hate my family as you think they are casteist.. But - that Eric Anna's rumour is nothing. Dad didn't separated him form his love, they never did. They were not against love as you think. Those rumours are spread but our rivals. I know that you wanted to stop this marriage for that reason.. That reason itself is a lie Abi... Don't hold on that hate "his words didn't reached her mind. Yer she get the point that he knows nothing.

" I understood that as soon as I reached this house as your wife Akash "she put on a fake smile in her face.

" That hate is not lingering in my heart anymore "she lied... She knows that Eric's story was just a rumour but Daniel's story? That's no rumour and she is the witness and the victim.

" But... I will be needing time to decide on anything. I'm not sure about the feeling called love Akash" she paused and Akash can read the confusion in Abinaya's face.

"Okay Abi! You look tired. Take rest. Leave everything! We will talk later" he said and she nodded her head.

"Good night love! Sweet dreams" Akash said walking towards her. Cupping her face in his hands he placed a small peck in her forehead and before she couldn't react he walked to the couch!

Composing herself form the sudden stunt of Akash, Abinaya walked to the bed and and tried to get some sleep even though she was sure about not getting any sleep.