𝟐𝟎: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖓𝖊

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord is approaching," she muttered, looking at the Headmaster of Hogwarts. Dumbledore and Professor Sybil were both in the Divination Tower, awaiting the birth of the infamous Chosen One. "That's gre-" he paused, a look of confusion took over his face. "Sybil," Dumbledore's head gestured towards the crystal ball that was now radiating a great amount of energy and light. The professor frantically ran towards the table. Pushing her glasses further up her nose bridge, her mouth made an 'O' shape. It was showing more than it should. Things that she hadn't expected or shouldn't be expecting. The professor had a twisted look on her face, almost like she was terrified. "What's wrong?" "There's another prophecy," she trailed off, staring into the crystal before lightly touching it. "This one's not so good." "Well, what does it say?" he urged. She closed her eyes trying to focus on her Inner Eye.

"For the one who is born a sorcerer and named after death, will be the sole reason for the destruction of this era."

            Severus who had been spying on both of them had heard enough and fled immediately to the manor where the Deatheaters held their meetings. The Deatheaters were pure-blood supremacists who relentlessly practiced the Dark Arts against the Wizarding Law despite the prevailing circumstances. Not to mention, they were ardent followers of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. "My Lord." Severus got on one knee, bowing down to his leader. "You bring news, I trust?" "Two horrific ones."

            Meanwhile, in 12 Grimmauld Place, the members of the Order were in chaos, expecting the arrival of junior Potter. "Quick! Everyone get in the car!" James yelled frantically, running down the steps with Sirius chasing after him. "We're having a little mini Sirius!" he yelled, hands in his air, running behind James. "Where are my keys?!" a shriek was heard from the living room. "With me, Prongs!" "Peter! Get the kit that I've prepared, please. I'll go and get Lily!" Remus called out, rushing in the opposite direction of the boys. "I wonder who's the one that's giving birth here," Lily sighed, waddling out of the room, dripping fluid all over the floor. 

            His eyes widened and a hand clamped over his mouth, as he jogged his way down the flight of stairs. "Sorry, Lily. I can't do this. Laav!" The redhead shook her head as she held on to the railing, trying to walk down step by step but she couldn't continue any further. Lily groaned in pain, her grip on the railing tightened.  It had been a little difficult for the past few weeks. She could barely see her feet and now with the contractions, it wasn't any easier. "Wait for me! I'm coming!" Laav said from the kitchen, packing snacks in case they needed to stay a bit longer and any one of them got hungry but by the looks of it, it looks like baby Potter was about to slide out any time soon. 

            It was total chaos. Everyone was in panic mode. Everyone except Lily. "Where's James?" "I think he left?" Peter said, clinging on to the bag. Nothing was going according to plan. James was nowhere to be found and so was Sirius. Picking up the phone, Laav dialed their number. "Hello?" "Have you by chance forgotten something, James?" No, why would I? Calm down." Lily snatched the phone from Laav's hand. "James-" "Lily? Why are you calling me? Sirius, why is she-" Sirius turned to look at the backseat. "We forgot Lily." 

            After hours of panic, misunderstandings, and garble, Lily had finally gotten admitted into the labor room. "What's taking them so long?" The soon-to-be father paced up and down the hospital corridor. They were seated right opposite the nursery, a whole room of well-arranged babies on full display. "Maybe if you hadn't fainted in there, you wouldn't be outside here, pacing like a fool," Laav shook her head and stifled a laugh. Looking at his best friend, James tried to shoot a glare but failed miserably.

            "I'm sure everything's fine," Remus consoled, his face buried in his hands. "Mr. James Potter?" An elderly man, around his 50s, walked out of the room, removing the bloody gloves from both his hands "Yes?" The group surrounded the doctor, eager to receive good news. "Congratulations. Your wife has given birth to a healthy baby boy," the doctor smiled. Sirius was the first to react. "I'm a Godfather," he cried, embracing James in a hug. The new father hugged his buddy back, eyes brimmed with tears. "Can we see the baby now?" Peter asked. 

             Amidst all the chaos that was happening due to the Wizarding War, they were blessed with the birth of two boys. One being Neville Longbottom and the other, Jr Potter. The lot made their way to the nursery, searching for their newest edition. A nurse cradling an infant walked into the room and when she saw them, she mouthed, "Potter?" The group nodded in excitement. The nurse's lips curled into a smile. She walked towards the empty cot right in front of the glass panel they stood at. 

            "That's my son," James whispered, as the nurse laid him in the cot gently. Sirius hugged his significant other from the back, settling his chin on her shoulder. "I can't believe we're godparents," he admired the tiny human through the pane. He was all snuggled up. Wrapped like a burrito, Laav laughed to herself at the thought of that. Despite the darkness that enshrouded the city, in these four white walls, at this moment, everything felt tranquil. In a way, it gave them a feeling of peace as though everything was falling into place. As though they were normal teenagers and had nothing to worry about but in reality, that's wasn't the case. They were fighting a war. And as predicted, the tranquility was short-lived.

              "You need to leave, now." Behind them, a voice said. The five of them turned around. Peter was the first to speak up. "What? Why?" Dumbledore cleared his throat. "No que-" "No questions asked." Laav interrupted, frustration evident in her voice. The headmaster raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Exactly. I'll get Lily. You get the boy and meet me back in The Order." Dumbledore looked at the young wizards lined up in front of him. It seemed only yesterday James was causing a ruckus in classes and now, he was standing in front of him as a father. Oh, how time flew by. 

"All of you."