𝟑: 𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗

"Lily! Lily! Wake up," Laav slapped her roommate's face repeatedly in hopes that she would do the errands instead. The both of them were still in bed considering they had slept pretty late last night. "I'm not following you, leave me alone," she grunted, covering her head with the blanket in an attempt of blocking out the noise. "Why?" Laav whined pulling the sheets off her friend. "Because you hogged the blanket last night and I barely got some sleep."

             With a displeased grunt, she stretched her legs off the bed and onto the floor, her arms raised, grazing the ceiling. "Fine." She dragged her ass out of bed. Her daily routine was pretty much fixed in the Potter's house. She'd get out of bed, brush her teeth, and waltz into the kitchen where she could smell the aroma of tea being freshly brewed. Mrs. Potter was up, bright, and early preparing breakfast for Mr. Potter who left for work every day promptly at 7 a.m. "Good morning, darling," Mrs. Potter chirped, with a warm smile.

            She was spreading jam on some leftover bread from last night's event. "Good morning, Mia," she greeted, giving Mrs. Potter a good morning kiss on the cheek before hopping on the table and pouring herself a cup of tea. "What time did you come home last night?" Laav grinned sheepishly at the question. "Five in the morning," she answered. "Ah, young love," Mrs. Potter sighed. How did she know? "I saw the both of you sneaking out," she chuckled, reading her mind. The young witch shook her head and sipped her tea before voicing her defense. "It's not love. Just some fun." "Well, I hope you had a lot of fun," she winked before asking Laav about her plans for the day.

             "Well, James needed me to pick up some cupcakes? It's for some event tonight that he's attending," Laav claimed, taking another sip from her cup. She loved being at the Potters. Laav's mother and Mrs. Potter go way back. She practically grew up with them and when her mother passed, they took her in as their own. They made her feel like she belonged here, in the Wizarding World. One could say Mrs. Potter and Laav had a mother-daughter relationship comparable to anyone else. "Mhmm, the House of Black," Mr. Potter confirmed as he strutted in. "Good morning, Laav. Hope you had a good sleep," he smiled, ruffling her hair before taking a seat beside her. The girl let out a simple 'hm' in response.

            "She sure did," Mrs. Potter shot Laav a look as she set the table for breakfast. "Well, I'm off to shower, I'll finish my breakfast once I'm done getting ready." She jumped off the table, in order to avoid the conversation about her night with the charming young man. Grabbing whatever she had at the top of her suitcase, Laav hopped into the shower.

             The whole idea of taking a long shower sounded so alluring and enveloping to her. The response was immediate, the metallic head that hung loosely above her spread water unto her body. The hot steam eventually fogged up the shower being an ironic metaphor to how clouded her mind was right now. Last night events replayed in her mind as she lathered the shampoo in her hands. Her fingers met her curly hair, dancing into the mess it was, ridding it of the knots time had given.

            She wished this feeling, this burning desire she felt, would be washed away along with the water that trickled down her body but secretly, she wanted it to last. From the time her feet collided with the cold ground, through the delicate touch of the warm water drops, to the last swipe of the towel on the skin, the thoughts of the young wizard became an adventurous ride giving her an adrenaline rush but at the same time a sense of comfort. Still enveloped in her thoughts while putting on her outfit, she was rudely interrupted by a loud bang on the door. "Laav! You're supposed to meet the baker at 10 and it's already 9. You haven't even had your breakfast!" James' voice boomed through the door.

            "It's only 9, James, and your panties are already in a knot?" she lashed back. "We all know how long you take to get ready," she could hear James muttering on the other side. Rolling her eyes, her hand twisted the doorknob, stepping out of the bathroom. "I heard that," she replied, walking past James whilst throwing the towel in his face.