Chapter 65: Smart Ass

Mavis' pov

My head was throbbing. The first moment I got my quirks back I just knew that I needed to practice again to control both my quirks. It took a lot of concentration in me to not lose the control and accidentally break someone's neck or cause an internal bleeding in anyone. Or worse, look someone in the eyes and lose control over my one quirk. Because that quirk was the most dangerous from them both. And the most loudest in my head.

I should have kept meditating when I had the time...

My classmates were unnecessarily loud. But I refrained myself to be a piss poor girl and tell them to not do what the teachers awaited from them. "Why are you sitting on the dirty ground?" I heard Bakugo ask and looked up. "Because I'm a lazy person," he scanned me for a second before looking back to Iida.

"Let's go, too!" Deku said to the others, and Mina, Momo, Shoji, Ochaco and Sero followed him as he ran to another direction.

I looked up to the ones that still stayed. "Bakugo, you're not going?" Kirishima asked and watched Bakugo pulling Denki with him. Walking another direction. "-What?" Denki let himself be pulled by the Chihuahua as the blonde boy explained, "-We're looking for villains. Leave the rescuing to the extras!"

Just then did I notice him going towards a red car and grinned to myself, standing up. "I'm driving!" And skipped like a child to the car.

"Huh? Huh? Huh?" Denki still didn't really know what was going on, but didn't do anything about it. "Can you even drive?" Kirishima asked, who strolled behind me.

"Haven't you noticed that I'm a goddess? Name it and I can do it." My fingers grazed the red paint from the car, admiring my new toy.

"Use your stupid quirk so we can use the car." Bakugo opened the passenger door and tossed poor Denki in it. "I don't think I will feel safe if Mavis is driving..." He looked up to me and I just gave him a devilish smile. "Oh? And why not?" He gulped and looked back to the other two boys, searching for backup.

"Just do what I said, dunce face," he turned around and looked up the street, making a lazy gesture with his hand. "and let that bitch drive."

"I still don't feel safe with her driving.." Denki muttered under his breath.

"Oh, I would be worried for you if you would," I cooed.

~

Denki gripped besides me his seat, wires in his mouth as he tried not to faint, his eyes fixed on the street in front of us. The motor was loud as I drove with full speed and an eager grin down the street, towards where Bakugo told me to.

The wind blew back my long braid, thank the gods I braided it before driving like a lunatic. I would have needed to brush the knots out after school if I haven't.

I felt Denki tap me with a shaky finger on my arm. Not letting my eyes off the road, I asked, "Still don't feel safe?"

I saw him shaking his head viciously from the mirror, and my grin spread more. "Speed up!" Bakugo barked, even though I see him gripping on the car like his life depended on it. Well, he should be because I was driving 180 kmh. The fastest it could go because Denki doesn't want to give more juice into it. Fearing for his life.

I am a good driver. But it depends on how you look at it. Following the rules? Nope. Driving like a racing driver? Absolute. Am I good at it? Duh, it's me after all.

"Hold on tight, boys." Was the only warning I gave them before taking a sharp left turn. Kirishima and Bakugo struggled. Holding tight while standing on the car, in front of the front window. "I see them!" Kirishima announced, pointing down the street. I fixed my gaze at the tiny students, who got bigger every second. "Looks like we get some action after all."

Kirishima hardened himself, making his move to jump up the second we were close enough for him so he could help Deku. Something blocked my view, smoke, but it didn't stop me from driving. Bakugo taking a better stance after Kirishima jumped off the car, leaving the Chihuahua more space.

"C'mon, give more juice Pikachu!" He shook his head again, closing his eyes as if he was waiting for us to crash. "I don't want to die!" He said through gritted teeth.

As if Bakugo had enough of it, he exploded himself up and to the others. Leaving Denki alone with me.

I saw from afar how Bakugo fought against the blue haired boy. Yeah, I forgot his name... The others were too close and in my way, so I honked multiple times and took a deep breath in to scream. "Out of my way, Bitches!" The ones that were standing in my way turned around from the fight, and when they saw me, their eyes widened.

I stepped on the brakes with a lot of pressure, as of it needed to break so the car would stop, and turned the wheel to the far left, making the wheels squeal and leave car tracks. The ones that stood in my way either jumped to the side and landed on the ground, or ran away with horror to Bakugo and the blue haired boy, who were still fighting. Probably a bad idea but I don't judge them. Fear lets us do stupid things.

The car stopped, facing the battle from the side, Denki letting loose of the wires and hanging himself over the passenger's door. "I just saw my soul leave my body..." I heard him say. Just like how I heard Bakugo scream, "-Game over!" and saw him land with his palm on the boy's face and wait- was that a growl?

"That was amazing, Bakugo!" Kirishima complimented the Chihuahua from the sides. The others following suit and joyfully clapping their hands for the victory. "The drill is over! The drill is over!" A robot announced.

Everyone but Bakugo accepted it."-Not yet!" I blinked for a second and slowly switched the gear to drive backwards. Glad to have Denki besides me. "Bastard, you went easy on me earlier, didn't you?!" Tamaki! That was his name! He tried to deny it, but Bakugo was too stubborn to even hear him out. "Don't underestimate me!"

That just reminded me of our first battle, and I knew what was coming... "Besides, even if you're just acting, even if you're an upperclassman-" Denki wanted to go out of the car, but I pulled him back inside. "Charge the car," I gave him the wires back into his hands, and he looked at me puzzled. "Villains are villains!" Bakugo screamed in the background.

"Charge. The. Car." Denki didn't even think twice as I fixed a glare at him and used his quirk again. "My...enemy!" I didn't even think another second as I drove backwards, switched the gear again and drove off. "Everyone save themselves!" I screamed but they couldn't even run away far enough when Bakugo created an explosion that was too big for my liking.

"Die!"

I'm so glad that I'm smart...

1227 words