Chapter 36: LoV

Mavis' pov

I knocked on the door and leaned against the wall, waiting for them to open this shit. It's the same day when Kai wanted to meet me. My day was spend outside, talking with old friends. It wasn't that hard to find the basement from the League, an old friend helped me with it. In like half an hour I had the address from them, the only thing that kept me from going was my old friend, we chatted a lot...

The door cracked open and I saw an animal like eye peek through it. It landed on my form and the eye narrowed.

"Who are you?" I could sense 6 people in the room. A couple of them familiar.

"Let me in, I don't have time."

I heard a rough voice commanding to let me in, and he did. I walked in and examined the place. It was dusty and old.

"Who are you?" Crusty asked, I made my way to a couch and made myself comfortable, throwing my legs over the couch and laying my back on the armrest.

"The name is Reaper..." I looked each into their eyes and a couple of theirs widened when they realized who I am. If you had forgotten, I was quite feared in the villains world. The low life villains knew me as the one that got them arrested. The other ones, that were really in some shit, knew me as a killer and a member of the Yakuza.

"What is someone like you doing here?" Crusty mocked me, I just closed my eyes and hung my head back, over the couch arm.

"I wouldn't want to be here, I have other things to do. But Overhaul send me here."

My head turned to the right side, facing the man with these hands all over his body. I stood up and made my way to the others, slowly. My eyes met a pair of eyes that held excitement in them. I neared her and held her chin lightly up with my finger. "You seem familiar... what's your quirk, honey?"

She smiled wickedly, drawing a knife out of her pocked. I dodged as her arm drew out to me, gripping her arm and shoulder, kicking her in her stomach and behind her knee. She fell to her knees and her arm is secured by me behind her back, the knife already on the ground.

I hummed and gripped her hair, pulling it hard enough for her to wince and look up at  me. The other members took a step closer, ready to take me down, but crusty rose his hand and they retreated back. One of them hesitated, but after a second gritted his teeth and took a step back.

"You have pretty eyes," letting go of her hair, I trailed a finger over her cheek and leaned down.

"I might take them with me as a souvenir." After a couple of seconds, I let go of her completely and looked back to the others.

"I'm here only for business. I don't really want to fight with you guys." I made my way to the reptile that I know from the attack, and took his chin, turning his head lightly to the side.

"But I might do it if you don't cooperate." I let go of his chin and went to crusty.

"What does this bitch want here?" The guy with the stitches asked, his arms crossed over his chest and he leaned against a wall.

"Let her be, she is hot." Reptile boy said and watched my every move.

"Shut up, both of you!" Crusty commanded and they did as he said, stitches guy mumbling something under his breath and turning his face to the side.

I stood in front of crusty "Overhaul. He wants to meet you guys. You can choose which location, but it should be tomorrow, 11pm sharp."

"Who is he?- Are you dumb, you don't know Overhaul?!" That's... weird. A man with a full bodysuit and mask talked with himself.

"If you don't know who Overhaul is; his real name is Chisaki Kai, leader of the Shie Hassaikai. If you know how strong I am, you can picture him just a little weaker."

"Why does he want to meet us?" Crusty asked, a brow raised. I shrugged my shoulders.

"He didn't tell me any details. Only that I should find you, and tell you that he wants to meet you guys. I can picture something, like a contract or some sort of that shit, but who knows..."

~

"Aizawa? Just wanted to tell you that I am back." I peeked my head inside his room. He told me before I went to Kai, that he will wait for me to come back, because he wanted to hear what happened. It was the middle of the night, 11:39 pm to be exact. I switched back to my normal clothes and just came back.

Muffled sounds came from the dark and I closed the door, thinking that he maybe is already asleep.

Just as I made my way to my dorm, I heard my teacher speak in a gruff voice.

"Mavis, where the hell were you? It's getting midnight." I gave him a nervous smile.

"Problems with Eri, it took longer than I thought, sorry?" He let out a sigh and motioned for me to come in his dorm.

"Babe, I know I'm irresistible, but I don't think it's a good idea to do it here... maybe a hotel?" The words came out without shame.

He shook his head, as if I said that everyday. "Just come in and tell me what happened" I nodded and went in. The room was really dark, but a lamp besides his bed was on and gave enough light out, for me to see where I was stepping.

He gestured me to his bed and I sat down, leaning against the head of the bed and kinda sitting on my feet.

He sat in front of me and waited for me to explain myself.

"Eri was hyperventilating in the morning, that's when her dad called me. She said my name the whole time and her dad didn't know what to do, that's why I needed to be there." I started to lie.

"Why not bring her to a hospital?" He rose a brow.

"That's one of the things. Her quirk activated itself while she hyperventilated, she doesn't know how to stop it in the regular basis. How could she do it when she couldn't think straight? She hurts people without wanting to with her quirk."

Aizawa and I spoke for a couple more minutes, and I then went to my dorm. Exhausted from the day, and only wanting to sleep. Finally.

1130 words