get organized

Jack thought for a minute. He felt he needed to do something productive. Should I take Emilia to go through trials? He thought. Let's not do that yet we need to figure out what else we need to do. Jack thought. The bodies I need to bury are in the master bedroom, he thought. I should make a list of things I need to get done. Jack thought. Jack was terrible at organizing due to him having ADHD, so his parents made him write down lists of things he needed to get done. Jack searched around and found a quill and some ink as well as a blank piece of paper. He came back to the table with Emilia and the stew. Emilia, he forgot about Emilia, why was she so silent. Jack peered over at her to see her eyes lost in thought. "Emilia!" he shouted, snapping her out of the trance. She jumped startled and then grabbed his arm as if it were a teddy bear or something. "Don't leave me" Emilia said she looked at Jack and Jack could see his reflection in them. He sat down silently putting the ink paper and quill in order. Emilia stared at him but Jack stared at the paper and started writing. In his terrible handwriting, he wrote: Breakfast (then crossed out breakfast), Bury the dead bodies, Search for survivors and supplies, talk with Emilia about repressed memories and drop off Emilia at the temple.
"What are you writing, what does that mean" Emilia exclaimed "It's my written language, ha now you know how I feel when I try to read yours," Jack said. "Well what does it say?" she asked "I am listing things we need to do" "Like what?" "You'll see," Jack responded. He felt that if Emilia saw the dead bodies it would hurt her sanity further. It was a good thing she couldn't read his list. Jack remembered the quiet kid. He must be still asleep, Jack thought. Jack ran into the room where the boy slept. He was missing. Jack freaked out for a second, did someone, did something, did the rabbits take him.

Jack searched the other rooms. He gave out a sigh of relief when he saw him in the master bedroom. He was on his knees praying. "What are you doing?" asked Jack. The boy actually responded, "I want them to go to the angels." The boy was praying. Jack quickly got on his knees and prayed in his religion. "I appreciate what you're doing but you need to eat," Jack said as he grabbed the boy by the hand and led him to the table. Emilia wasn't lost in thought this time. I guess the sleep and food did help Jack thought. He then reused his bowl serving the boy some stew, which the boy started eating immediately.