Chapter 8: The Medinas, Enzo Story, & Moving In

Saturday came quickly the week seem to keep her so busy between organizing here things to working at the guy's office. Xavier has been a god send, even her sweet Arlo has been helping her carry things outside to her dump pile. It amazed her how much stuff she had that she has to toss to the trash. Today her place should be emptied out by the time she gets back from running her errand for Dr Holdmen.

"What thoughts has captured my baby's mine this hard?" Xavier asked her as she was getting ready for the day, as he was dressed getting ready to leave for work. His hands were wrapped around her waist from behind pulling her closer to him. "I was just thinking." "You don't say?" He said with a mocking shocked face. "Hey! Not nice babe. I was just thinking today we will be officially living together by the end of the day." She said smiling deeply turning around to wrap her arms around his neck. "So, if you have any second thoughts now would be the time to speak up." She teased honestly.

"Oh I have plenty of thoughts but none about this, baby. Plenty of thoughts about how many ways and times can pull off in about each room of this house though." He said as he leaned in to start kissing and biting her neck. Leaving a couple of love bites where her neck and shoulders meet and about two on the inside of her breast that no one else would be able to see. "You better stop unless you plan to be late this morning, and if your late this morning you won't be able to see me off after the birthday brunch." She said to him lightly pushing him off a little bit.

He slumped a little bit, but rolled himself to a standing up position. "Are you sure you have to go. He's just such a damn tool." Tess gave him a look, for him to throw his hands up in surrender. "Alright, baby girl, alright. You swear to call me if you get even just the little bit uncomfortable. If they cross any type of line in any way shape or form you call or tell me." He said in a tone that left no room for arguing. "Yes, baby. Always." She said kissing him sweetly. "Turkey smells great baby." He said kissing her back as they turned and she walked him out the door.

"Relax baby. Everything will be fine you'll see. You remember to call me if you guys run into any trouble. Also and I don't want you to take this as any type of sign or anything, but... please. Please be on time at twelve at the restaurant. I know I have to be there, but I don't want to be there longer than we have to." She said looking everywhere but in his eyes. " Tess, baby is there something you want to tell me?" He asked. "You always get this uncomfortable tensed up vibe rolling off you every time you go to meet up with these guys. Is there something I should know?" HE asked crossing his arms looking at her deeply looking for answers as he leans on his truck.

"No, no nothing like that baby. Sometimes I just I don't know I get these vibes that maybe someone is watching me or us. Like sometimes I would have felt maybe I wasn't alone in the house. Sometimes things would go missing or pictures of me and someone else would be broken. Doors , and or windows that I thought I would have locked would be open or unlocked. I know there is no way that could actually be happening. I think it may just be some effects left behind because of Lucas. It's just that I went through this whole house and there are just some things that never popped back up and I guess it just got to me this last week. I'm sorry if I've been throwing off weird vibes. I swear it's not the guys it's just my own personal issues. I'm just being crazy I think." She finished waving herself off.

"You are a lot of things crazy is not one of them. Don't ignore those feelings baby. It could just be your bodies way of preparing you for something unknown to us just yet. I don't want you to worry about it too much things though baby. I swear I won't nothing happen to you. Please always come to me when you feel this way. You're not crazy. I believe you baby. Just believe I will be here to take care of you though ok baby. We go through things together ok?" He said holding her hands slowly pulling her closer to him. "Together?" She said softly and hopefully at him. "Always together." He said kissing her. "I'm gonna hurry up, now. I gotta make sure I'm on time for you baby." She turned to walk in the house. "Hey baby!" Xavier called out to her. She turned to look at him. "Are you going to be ok driving up to that cabin on your own today faxing that file? You know I can go with you or any of us can go up there with you, ya know?" He asked. "I'll be ok I swear I just want to see you before I head up there it should only be about two and a half hour job depending on the fax place baby. Don't worry to much it'll give you wrinkles." She teased as he got in the truck and drove away.