Chapter 5: Jayden's Tale, & Sleep Over

It's been a good couple of weeks Tess, Xavier, and their friends couldn't have been happier. Unofficially they have reached the six month mark. They choose to go by this instead of saying they have been together for a close to about two months mainly because that's how they honestly saw how long they have been together. Every Friday night they spent as a group. Except this Friday the guys have kept Jayden a little longer at the shop on request of the girls. Jayden was now turning twenty-eight and Gabby and the girls have decided to decorate his house inside and out to have a nice BBQ for him, wanting to keep it simple just him.

"SO man how do you feel getting old?" Enzo asked. "Yeah Gabby thinking of trading up in about a year or two for someone who won't have a walker?" Ryder asked making them all laugh. "Joke all you want clowns but I am the baby of this group so y'all women will be trading up months before mine do. Can you believe they only twenty-five?" Jayden asked still amazed they are able to be with the girls they wake up every now and than scared it's a dream or all in their heads. "Three years aint that bad. It's not too far apart." Enzo said running his hand down his face in thought. "Nope." Xavier said clinking his bottle of water to Enzo's.

"Well let's go ahead and get home. I bet Gabby's probably there waiting for ya, she staying with you tonight?" Enzo asked looking down at his phone checking the text that said come home from Ellie. "Yup, she is. I gave her a key awhile back I'm hoping one day I'll come home and all her stuff will just be there. I don't' even think she's been home in like three weeks. I'm loving it." Jayden said with the world's biggest smile.

"You could always take Enzo's caveman approach." Xavier said laughing hard. "What's that suppose to mean?" Enzo asked acting shocked. "Bro, she spent the night with you three times man, three times and you go three days without seeing her. You took all that girls things and moved her in. That poor woman came home after a hard day of work to see you finishing up putting the past of her things into our truck because you told us she was moving in. You could have told her or hell even us that you was just packing her shit and moving her in because you couldn't sleep without her next to your ass." Ryder said everybody laughed deeply making Enzo turn a little red laughing with them. "Man poor sweet Ellie wasn't even phased she took her key off the ring left it in the kitchen and helped grab a box to take to the truck. Man do you ever let her do anything?" Jayden asked.

"She is amazing and can do whatever she wants, I don't hold my baby back." Enzo said as they were walking to their cars. "Bullshit man you always come and grab her ass throw her over your shoulder and take her elsewhere if you think another male is trying to make a play or she can possibly get hurt. How fast did you yank her out of that paintball match the girls snuck out to for their nurses little retreat." Ryder asked. "I can't help it. Don't go sitting around judging me you guys are the same way just maybe not as high strung, but you all definitely just as bad as my big ass. I can't help it though you know I just. I just love her, can't stand the thought of her in pain, or hurt, or with someone else." Enzo said shrugging with his head down than looking back at them.

The guys just nodded along they knew they loved the girls they tell each other they do all the time, they just couldn't tell them just yet. Still being so scared to scare them off. Driving back all pulled up to their houses. As the girls and Tre' held a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDEN sign Throwing confetti and pull string poppers, blowing those little birthday rolled up kazoos, as he pulled in. Smiling deeply he looked at all of them and the cute way the balloons and streamers were just everywhere brightly. He couldn't help but smile.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDEN!. They happy five excited people in front of him yelled as he got closer. Shaking his head the guys came and put their hands on his shoulder and back. Ryder came and spanked him hard on the ass. "You guys knew and still put me through this?" He mumbled lowly to is friends. "You going to say no to any of those faces?" Xavier asked in a serious voice. "I dare you tell my Ellie no." Enzo growled warned lowly. Knowing how sensitive her feelings and even Tess's could be, Jayden could never make them sad by saying he didn't want to celebrate. "Well let's get this over with." He said smiling. Good food, good friends and the affections of a his great woman this maybe better than he thought.