Chapter 14: The End

Tony, Keith, Hunter, and Travis was sitting awkwardly in front of Callie, Caleb, and Helen. "So let me get his straight. You say, you have evidence and gave it down to the station that Xavier has basically been staling my daughter for a few weeks months even before they got together, and then has fucked with her car and other dangerous things to make it seem that living and being with him to get her closer to be under his thumb so to speak you think this guy is another Lucas Williams is what I'm getting from you. You showed this to your chief and now you're worried for her and the other girls because the boys are possessive and obsessive in ways and you don't want them hurt so you think by bringing this to our attention we can help you sway them away from them boys? Have you lost your mind? Are you on drugs? Have you been stealing from the evidence locker or something?" Caleb asked them in anger as if they were stupid.

"No sir, some officers had a search warrant and found a bag full of the same tools and a burner phone used to contact the people who messed with her car. In fact Jennifer's place the other burner phone was found they actually used it to find the bag. They found everything from some questionable pictures to other personal belongings. We have a man in custody at the station we picked up for a traffic violation who was drugged out of his mind who confessed that Xavier paid him to steal her battery so she could call him and he can look like a safe place or something. This guys prints as well as Jennifer's are all over the tools and some other things in the bag." Hunter told him. The guys were great at their job but things weren't fitting together for Cal. "Oh my God it's happening all over again." Callie gasped out tears filling her eyes. "Do you think. Do you think he can hurt, is this guy going to hurt our Tessa?" Callie asked heart thumping in her chest.

"Are you kidding me right now? There is no way that man is going to ever hurt Tessenia. Anyone with eyes can tell you that. So you're telling me this guy just randomly confessed Xavier paid him to steal shit off her car because he was impaired and thought that was the real reason? That story seems to have some holes their boys. Jennifer is still missing is she not? So you going to tell that while she just happened to walk off the face of the Earth the warrant that Bryce and his team had to go raid her home that no one could have planted a phone in her home? If Bryce and another team has the case why are you spending so much time on it? What are they doing differently you think you can step in and do better? Why is all of this evidence you two are magically finding popping up all of a sudden. I'm sorry boys but I'm not buying you might think your helping but that don't settle with me to well. That man is the best thing that ever happened to my Tess. Now I do believe someone is out there like Lucas fucking with my kid but I know it sure in hell is not Xavier. In fact I think Xavier is the only reason this psycho man does not already have my kid probably locked in a room in a cabin somewhere."

"Caleb, these men came all the way over to tell us what is happening at the station and with our daughter whether you believe it or not these are serious charges that are actively happening. Regardless what you believe about that man, is not going to strike them off his record just yet. I think we need to take in consideration some of the things they are saying think about it. The red flags of working as a mechanic and only the car had issues that even put her in the hospital to get stitches. He's always first knowing exactly where to find her. Ensuring the car had a camera in it to prove his innocence, Some things are adding up if you just step up to see them." Callie told him wondering why he's not taking this more seriously. "That's a hell of a thing for you of all people to say to me, because when I warned you of the same shit last time what did you tell me Cals, huh? You said it was just me being an uptight father not ready for my girl to date how no man will ever be enough for our baby. Well you was wrong because Xavier is. The only person who doesn't know how to read warning signs is you Callie and just like last time your fucking wrong. I know my kid, and I know Xavier and I know for a fact he's the safest thing for her in every possible way. He's not capable of something like. I think someone like you guys are though." Cal said looking at the boys.