Chapter 11: She's Gone, & We Just Want To Talk To Her.

Getting her home and settled was no problem she wanted a bath which he happily gave her as long as she promised not to get the stitches wet just yet. After getting the water perfect he undressed her and himself. She looked at him with a pointed look. "What you don't think I'm going to let you in here alone after a head injury do you. Don't worry I trust you to be able to keep your hands to yourself doctor said no special fun time for at least a week. Also no stressing yourself out for a week." He said as he took the loofa and started washing her everywhere. Than himself. He very carefully washed her hair and all the blood that came with it. After a nice relaxing bath enjoying their time together. They got out and dried off laying down in bed.

She took her phone and canceled all the orders for the week and said to reschedule. "So while we were waiting I got ahold of Jayden. He said someone purposely loosened your tires and they are caught on camera. She was not a smart person she had a mask on all the way up until she walked straight away took it off and looked to the side so the camera got the side of her face and there is no question abut it was that crazy girl you've been fighting with at the office." Xavier said in a calm voice.

"Are freaking kidding me. That crazy bitch Jennifer fucked with both my tires?" Tess asked getting angry. "Yes, and Enzo and Ryder went through the car and there's just no point in fixing it unless we rebuild everything. The way the car crashed to the side it just drag and ripped everything basically right off like can openers all over the place down there. So we going to have to get you a new car baby." Xavier said trying be calm as he told her trying to hold back the anger he felt himself. "It's ok the insurance will pay for it." She said with a sigh she had a great insurance and wasn't worried about that but more along the lines of not getting down to Keith's office and dragging Jennifer out by her hair and introducing her face to the side walk. They went to sleep cuddling each other, with the little scare they had today they needed to just be near each other.

Xavier was looking around in the forest until his eyes fell upon his Angel. There she stood in her usual attire when she came to him, next to the lake with a waterfall behind her. "What are you doing here Angel?" He asked happily approaching her to pull her close to him in her beautiful white dress flowing around her along with her hair that was left down with flowers in it. Smiling down at her as she was the most enchanting thing he has ever seen.

"I need help Xavier." She said looking at him with eyes starting to turn to worry at him. "What do you need baby?" HE asked taking his hand and cupping her cheek as one arm was wrapped around her pulling her closer. "I will need your help soon. He will never stop. He wants only thing, one thing that is not meant for him, but only for you." She said. Resting her forehead to his. "Who wants what baby your not making any sense. "He is trying every way he can to get to me. I want only you. I will be scared. Don't let him get me." She said resting her hands on his chest. "Who? Honey I need more information." "He's so crafty my love you know who he is, you have no idea what he's done or is capable of. I need you to be ready Xavier he will show no mercy he is driven to madness there is no saving him or bringing him back this time. Please don't lose trust in me. That is what he wants. He wants you to believe I will lose faith in you, always remember to trust in me. Please Xavier I need you." She said as she faded out of his arms.

"Tess. Tessa! Where are you?" HE asked grabbing at air. "You really think you can do a better job than I would have. I loved her more than anything." The man in front of him in the tree said as he jumped down and walked straight up to him looked him up and down sizing him up he was half the size of Xavier. Xavier getting angry. "She really is something though isn't she? I remember when I first laid eyes upon her I knew in that moment she would be mine and only mine. I didn't stop at anything to have her. I wasn't alive if I wasn't even just near her at least. You know what I mean you know that feeling I know you do." He said smugly. "That is until she pushed me away. Than one night I just stopped living." He said laughing. "If a miserable lonely college punk didn't stop at nothing. What do you think a man with unlimited resources and a great name in the community will stop at to finish the job of getting her. Be aware of the one who always magically there and just wants to help her. He is a great magician. A perfect showman. Illusionist." Lucus said as he laughed his way walking backwards to the little lake as he disappeared.