Chapter 13: The Rings, The Plan

It was a weird few days but Tess shook it off and kept going on some orders it was starting to be a little too much for her but she was proud to be able to keep up with it all. Xavier was busy at work the guys seemed to be backed up. She finally let Tony and Hunters words roll off her being angry that she let them get to het to begin with, she's dodged Keith's calls and texts. Getting the last of the fried chicken outside to the rest of the girls helping set up outside. They had a long day as well but got to close an hour early. Feeling like they could all use a little rest with it being all having long weeks. Ryder and Enzo's truck pulled into the drive way as they all four rolled out tired as hell looking up with surprise caught on all their face as they saw the pop up tables between Enzo and Xavier's shared sides and front yards. Tre' was coming out with the last of the jugs of sweet tea and sodas.

"Hey guys how's it hanging?" "Tired and to the left." Jayden said in an exhausted voice for Enzo to smack him in back of the head. "Watch it, my Els is there, and we don't care about your junk." Enzo said to him a low grunt walking away. "I care baby. Come eat and I'll make sure to perk that right up." She purred to him as he hugged her tightly. "This looks great babe thanks." Xavier said coming up to hug her tightly to him. "Well we wanted you guys to come home and be able to unwind and relax with good food and good company." Tessa kissed him sweetly. "Sit guys, sit we already got everything all set up for you guys. "Aria told them happily setting the napkins on the table sitting next to Ryder. "Hey tomorrow's Friday, why don't we all go to the bar and spin you beautiful ladies around the dance floor. It's been awhile and after the week from hell it be nice to get out and let go a bit." Enzo asked looking around the girls who were smiling ear to ear excited.

"Yeah that sounds great I'm itching to mingle." Tre' said scooping the mashed potatoes on his plate. Talk was finally settling down as they all were just finished cleaning up. "So tell me, honestly now, since you're just a little over your trail period only about what three weeks left. Now that you got your feet wet is this something you see yourself doing? Are you doing alright with this?" Tre' asked not knowing the four guys were around the corner hidden as the girls have already went in to bath. "Well being the only one making everything without all of the proper equipment it's a little straining I swear I'm going up a bra sized with all the damn mixing." "TMI love bug. TMI." Tre' playfully shivered. "Other then that I'm doing a lot better then I thought I would. I think I will have to add a delivery driver if I open because it is a hit and some of the customers need that type if convenience. I need to check how much I'm actually making go through the finances there. Even though it's a little exhausting I'm honestly loving it. I don't think I've ever been this happy." Tess said leaning against the tree.

Tre' smiling at her. "I don't think I've ever seen you this happy. I got to say I like it." "Yeah If the numbers are more in profit then I think I will have enough for my down payment and equipment. One of my customers sells the big appliances and will give them to me for at least 60% off as long as he gets a 50% lifetime pass for him and his wife so I literally couldn't get a better deal and he has everything I need all the way down to coffee machines, to dough mixers, down to the baking ovens. It is literally the dream for me. I'm really hoping I can pull this off." "What keeps that negative Nancy feeling coming off you?" "I guess I keep hearing my mother in the back of my head and it starts to like I don't know eat at my soul. I think it's always going to be there no matter what I do she's just so good at making my dreams feel like a dumb idea, that it's always going to be in the back of my head. She acted really weird last weekend and she's been texting me randomly this week I mean she hasn't been like this since the whole Lucas thing and she was just so desperate for me to be with someone yeah know. Maybe she's finally coming around to the fact I'm happily with someone. She's just been weirder then normal." "Yeah I wouldn't expect her to roll out that welcome mat just yet my mama says she has her heart on you being with someone else you know her dream of you being with a lawyer or doctor or." Tre' cut off as both their eyes grew wider looking at each other.