Chapter 10: Tre's Warning & Lugnuts

"So did you accept any orders?" Tre' asked as the girls all filled Xavier's kitchen eating on the freshly baked muffins and scones, while the guys were in the living room eating on fresh cinnamon rolls and beignets watching some game on T.V. "Yeah I did I got two catering jobs, and a bunch of random orders. I guess I will see where I come up by Sunday. When I have all the money in my hands. If I can just bake all of it on my own for the trail period than I will know if I can truly do this." She said as she was now decorating the one hundred and fifty cupcakes while the cookies were chilling in the fridge.

"That second oven and fridge Xavier got is really working wonders right now I can't believe you baked all night." Gabby said. "Yeah, you can totally tell your mom didn't get to you at all." Aria teased her. "It's a good thing the guys didn't have to work today. Did Xavier get any sleep? Did you?" Ellie asked as she looked over all the inventory covering every inch of the kitchen in boxes set up and ready to go. "Xavier passed out around twelve thirty in a food coma and I have almost all the side orders ready and almost done the catering is going to be made Wednesday and Thursday for Friday. The best part is I have four dear sweet friends who are so willing to help me deliver today." Tessa said batting her eyes.

"Of course my darling nothing would give us so much pleasure." Tre' said bowing down to her. "So how many are we doing today?" Gabby asked excited to help her friend. "Well if we go at the same time we are doing four each and I placed them in these five cards, all in the same areas, and it should take maybe twenty minutes in total. We just going to knock on the door and take a picture like door dash." Tessa said laughing with them. "I'll give you fifteen bucks for gas and fifteen for helping me." She said boxing the last of them up. "We don't want your damn money. Just promise to hire us when you get your store, open." Aria said with a wink.

"What?" Tessa asked. "We've been thinking too that it would be so awesome if we could all work together. Happily in your shop. You are on to something when you decided you needed a change. Maybe we do too. I keep thinking about a lot of things and I don't know if I want to stay a nurse." Ellie said. "If I have kids I don't think I want to. I mean all the germs and stuff I would be bringing home daily to them, not being able to schedule myself around their field trips, what if they get sick you know it's not like we can bring them to work with us. So I've trying to think about future things. I hate the idea of going part time. If we all working in a shop together though than we got a little team going on there." Gabby said smiling at all of them.

"Doing a lot future thinking there have we Gabs?" Aria teased. "Well she's got a point." Tre' said looking around. All the girls looking around at each other. "You guys really that far ahead already?" Tessa asked getting the orders set up for the first four sets of deliveries. "Well more of if it happens than it happens kind of thing I mean we are living together and everything and you know how none of us likes to be unprepared. We all need a back up plan. So I guess that's what we were mainly thinking about." Aria said as everyone agreed. "On to other happier subjects the first five sets are ready. For whoever wants to get them. I will take the last set when they come out of the oven. Dinner will be done around five if you guys want to come outside to join us we are going to grill tonight." She said as everyone else agreed.

"Ok last place she grabbed the two dozen variety cookies, the four pack of muffins, and the last dozen set of variety cupcakes. Walking up to the door and knocking. Waiting for the person to answer it. The name was just initials K.M. She knocked again. "Coming, I'm coming." She heard a pleasant voice and a couple of other male voices in the house. "Tessa, hey thanks for dropping these off. The guys are actually here watching a game on T.V we normally get a sweet tooth when gather like this. SO thank so much. "Here let me help you. Why don't you come in for a second." He said with a boyish smile taking some of the boxes from her.