Papadopoulos konstantinos WE ARE ALL JUST A NUMBER. .

My stepfather SAYS if I want to EAT....... I can't say no for some reason.......I feel if I do will make him FEEL bad,,, or sad. .....he says he couldn't fix ANYTHING up to bring home because the boss was    THERE ???I said you've been there for how long??he says about eleven years,,, and I say And your scared to bring somthing home to eat BECAUSE The boss WAS THERE? He says your JUST A number Carlos ......YOU better be careful. ......I say that is not TRUE. ....he says YES  it is.......then be speaks about the soccer game,, and how they're playing a game and ever ONE Is in THEIR Positions,, and in a Mexican soccer game everyone's after the ball and all a round IT. ....................I felt that I feel like everyone's after my ball. ..and everyone's WATCHING. ...to take it. .........but I'm not just a number if everyone's playing the game like THAT. ..... I am not playing any games, ..........and my step father he isn't just a number either,,,,, he is a PAPPAS Papadopoulos. ...he is a special FATHER to ME. And I don't play against him,,, or want to take any of his ball,,,. ....I just want him to be FREE.,, ...and these bosses at the Westin......need to know he is the BOSS. .............not THEM. ..................I own all this GARBAGE. Sin city. ......I own the whole dam WORLD. .......because I AM your boss with a BOOK. ...........you do,, what I want you to do ,,,and change your ways ,,,,, I have to say nothing at All. ...............let's us go already and stop making us FEEL as if we're all just NUMBERS...... Open your eyes PEOPLE!!...  Are we ,,,and do we want to live,, In a world ,,,,,where we are ALL. JUST  a NUMBER? ???......THESE social security's. ....and all these things created like education to give some one a better or higher purpose just because they have a paper certification or degree. .............they treat us like NUMBERS............WHAT IS...... THE ALPHA  THE ...............................OMEGA? ...........