Jodi. ..Barack. .I want Jodi.

Seriously.....those two men with the ski mask. ...they were From the Mormon CHURCH. ...I sent them spirituallyas witnesses. ..you actually stabbed a man that many Times!!!! Slashed His throat ... You are a straight assassin. ...you made him turn AROUND. .I always when my ex WIFE would tell ME  and wanted me to turn  to check my back  in the shower I never liked it...I felt very uncomfortable. .......REALLY. ..RELIGION I am IT. ...And IF  I believe You are written in my book you ARE. ....ok.    so your actions and all you did. Was ment to happen. ..did YOU really do it.....ALONE. ...was this really LOVE. ...your MOVIE......or is it this ONE. ....this book thus STORY. ...you were seeking someone like ME. ....when I'm in the CHURCH.  Things might get that way AGAIN. ...not the dark ages. And all that stuff. ..but just like you DID....you received A text message from this other WOMAN WHO Spoke of WHAT He spoke about YOU ...why wouldn't he tell you this HIMSELF. ....because he ain't REAL HE was using YOU. ...didn't appreciate YOU....seriously. ....I'm being USED. YOU believe me?......whatever reason that drove you to this point I'm not going to lie I've done some things that I can't BELIEVE I've done MYSELF. ..but in the end I understood why I did all THAT. ....I just lived the life I've always established......just because of a TEXT ,,, You Did that... my Jodi. .............a TEXT. ......        blame it on my TEXTS on my BOOK ....just like I imagine  You conversating with me ,.imagine that THIS  story I'm creating right now is the REASON or that conscience INSIDE you that did not make you understand consequence or reality. . is BECAUSE of ME. .....maybe I'm CREATING your book......and maybe all that I saw in the MEDIA And your MOVIE  Didn't even happen .......was just a test for ME. ...because of the woman and the death penalty......and my ex WIFE and her confession while being MARRIED to ME. ......and I know that Jenny Rivera And YOU Were subliminally Causing these MESSAGES as a reflection of HER does the mafia work for my church...and was going to make my wife disappear maybe but I was tested FIRST. .... TRUTH. ........I created all this. .....this MEDIA Thing finding God ...Jesus.... And all this terrorism. ..maybe that's why I am the DEVIL. ......maybe that's why I am HERE. ....I caused all these wars. .due to MY  BOOK but the truth IS. ....DID anyone even believe In ME???.....or understand my BOOK anyone look for me or protect ME. ..or just used ME and  the BIBLE  ?? And for how long did they keep my name seceret. ...how far has it been how far back does it GO. ..........then as I realise who I AM. ...whitch that I keep a mystery. ...then they either want to sacrifice ME. ..kill ME. .......but I don't see no riches. ....I don't receive. Nothing from my books. ......they just keep me a secret. Till I completely Full fill the TEXT....and here I am trying my best to create some way I don't HAVE  to go through THAT,,I've already HAVE. ....And they believe and, laugh within themselves. That they are building ME .........digital clouds. ......I am the purpose you all went DIGITAL. ...keep laughing at ME. ...you have your FUN. ......and pretend to want to help ME. ...if you did you wouldn't be making jokes about IT. ........I'm a joke. .........you put your hand on the BIBLE that once was Martin Luther kings  and Abraham Lincoln's  book,,, and don't even know what to do with Mexicans. ....YOU see now barack. DO you see NOW. ..........my friend. ..I am not the DEVIL. .....don't have any demons. ....I simply want what is MINE. .....and it ain't the welfare OFFICE. ......even la Rasa WAS THERE. ..performer's Mana......I like beonce and,, Sang the national anthem how you checked her OUT. .....uh huh. SHE is a goddess right oooohhhh BABY. .....she didn't even LOOK. ..this while being televised. ....SHE knows who's watching....don't think about it Barack IF you know me and know who I am,, get me to the right place ....and where it is written I'm SUPOSSED To BE. .....don't send me.... to the WELFARE. OFFICE. ......its been done BEFORE. ...that's why you are WRITTEN.....but don't think to yourself THAT YOU are written to challenge ME....You didn't get that FAR. ...and your not allowed To....But all this about your name where you are born ,,and how  truthfully. .....it's because of ME ....I don't have to vote. .....TRUTH. .........so you ready to meet your maker. ......or keep thinking that those claps and those laughs Are REAL.......

Axle Rose MUSIC