BECOME THE ALPHA THE OMEGA

Feed your BRAIN. ...Before you feed it... sacrafice your BODYS. To create feelings.. emotions... that is what you have to do to be your own GOD plant your SEEDS but experience feeling in your body's to form good SEED. This is why movie stars and actors are my ANGELS They act they create emotions so we are all actors and fakes people ......then plant it ...Why do you think I planted mine in prison because I was in pain and sad I suffered  but I also created emotions and sacrafice this is the sheol. ....they will travel to your BRAIN. ..this is the electro lytes and all this science.... I am the SCIENCE . ......IAM PILLAR. ...I am. El PILAR AND LIKE THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS IT IS WRITTEN....... I AM THE ALPHA ,THE OMEGA, THE BEGINNING ,AND THE END ..........is this not enough AM I selfish.  AM I greedy. AM I EVIL. ..we can all be God's. Our own God's. ....I am REAL. ........I am helping. I am REALLY fed up of nothing happening after I share such THING. .....I give I give and I don't RECEIVE. ......SOMBODY PLAESE.      BELIEVE. ME. ...and in ME ..............I've been here way before I was BORN. ............TRUTH.  SEE IT !!!!!! ACCEPT. ME! !!!!!!!Iam yelling INSIDE.      . .                 Find ME.                    I'm HERE.         Stop just taking from me I'm giving it to you all BEFORE I am even given my CROWN. ..I am not JUST here for ME but for ALL. ...................