Barack. YOU are written in my BOOK

These people are my PEOPLE. ..Barack HOW has this world become STRONG. ..and who are the people that are here coming here to help make your GOVERNMENT stronger. ...you think they the white man want to do Somthing. ...no. it's is clearly that they have just used ME....and show discrimination and don't CARE just hate. ..Barack look at it this WAY....you are in the United States ....close your eyes and think about what United States has to OFFER...... and who, and what kind of people Live in it....then focus. ..who is here for YOU. ...why exclude such PEOPLE from IT. ..it's the opposite. ....this is a test...you want to be a JUDGE You want this and understand why all these white PRESIDENTS in God they TRUST. ....then don't JUDGE. .....trust ME. ....(((((((( It's not PEOPLE Barack it's MONEY))))))) .....love you friend....

See because your are not here I'm doing it for YOU. Barack. ......NOW I am exposing too much TRUTH NOW YOU SONT HAVE A JOB.   BLAST OFF.       AND HAPPY TRAILS. ......IVAMVREAL BARACK BELIEVE IN ME IM NOT TRYING TO. BE PRESIDENT.  I WANT TO BE AT MY CHURCHES BASSILICAS I WANT TO LIVE THAT LIFE IVE ONLY DREAMED OF. ..AND FULLFILL. THE SCRIPTURES AS IT IS WRITTEN.....YOU PRESIDENT HAVE BEEN DOING THESE WARS AND THESE THINGS FROM THE BOOK.    AND YOU WANT TO BLAME ME YOU DISNT USE THE BOOK THE RIGHT WAY. YOU ALL NEVER UNDERSTOOD IT .....SO YOU SEE NOW BARACK. .....IT IS DONE. HURRY PLEASE DO NOT DELAY. ....I AM HERE TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT. ....AND IF ITS ALL FAKE. THAT GET ME OUTTA HERE. BECAUSE I AM NOT FAKING NOTHING, .......THIS IS THE WORD. ...AND WHO KNKWS QHAT ELSE I WILL SPILL OUT OR SHARE THAT WE MIGHT ALL JUST END UP FROZEN AGAIN. AND IM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN MOVE BECAUSE THIS WORLD UNDERSTANDS. NOW MISSION COMPLETED.