THESE ROYALS

These royals got nothing on ME. ..they can not ever be me ,,No matter  how hard they try to be. ....and try to be my reflection. .....what have they got to OFFER. .....I've saved my PEOPLE I bring. Understanding I create these who want to play GODS  Because of ME these people who change to become good it's because of my book. ..I don't have to order you to do anything your at freewill to accept. Whatever you want to BELIEVE.....and in the end no matter if you say you believe in magic witchcraft YOU all know that the BIBLE is greater than any other BELIEF ...what do these ROYALS. Do for us who are they . .....when your at the verge of death ...you don't go on casting a spell ...to be saved you start praying.. you automatically call upon  God to come save you or to spare your LIFE. ...I've saved. I've. Sacrificed I've caused action I ran for the moon and the Sun. ..I am being POISONED. I am gambling WITH my LIFE and these ,,,over there you call them royals. ......what have they done FOR  US.....its time that I go. ....its unfair all I've gone through and given. And I don't receive Anything in return just a subliminal WORLD. .......that isn't REAL. .............let these royal posion. There blood and then cleanse it and plant THERE. SEED ....in they're form ....and save there people they can't even do THAT. .......and I'm ALONE. ... And I am POOR. ..I am. ..DILLUSIONAL. ....this is what I get in return... .....they just want to challenge ME... that's why they did THAT. ....because without me they can't CREATE the truth.. about countering my truth.. because they Can't. .......they know I dont need a lawyer'.. but That's WHAT they want me to do to go by their. Law that my book created and use ME. ....its a game for THEM. ....it's not FOR ME. ........these royals and judges what have they CREATED. ....how have they made  Themselves or earn they're right to be ......so THESE royals and they're love affairs they're love will never reach the TRUTH .......because they're love isn't REAL. .........bring me in as a royal I will show you what it is to be a royal. ..ALREADY AND I'm not even at the church YET. ..or living as I DESERVE. .......Prince William YOU say your SON has good lungs. ...what does THAT MEAN... ....You smoking ?IS that why you're going bald ........you throw cheap shots at ME. .......or your WORDS I KNOW why you say THEM.. .....do you really want to go THERE. ...to my church YES..  .it's under my last NAME. .......I believe in my FATHER and GLORY. ..in the last NAME. In the name of the father the son and the HOLY SPIRIT........