I DONT CELEBRATE ANYTHING

Due to the low paying JOBS. .who the hell. Wants to celebrate. ..we don't make enough money to celebrate. .only thing I focused on was ONE  LOVE. ....ANDVTHE LOW PAYING INCOME JOBS I RECEIVED BARELEY WAS ENOUGH TO HELP WENDY PAY A PAYMENT ON OUR VEHILCLE. ...ME AND WENDY CONSTANTLY FOUGHT ABOUT HOW LITTLE INCOME I BROUGHT. HOME. ..I ALWAYS JUST BELIEVED. IN TRYINGVTO PROVIDE FOR HER AND BE THE BEST FATHER I CAN BE. AND HUSBAND SURE WE HAD OUR UPS AND DOWNS. .BUT WE ALWAYS,, NEVER GAVE UP. ....IF WE COULD AFFORD A CELEBRATION WE WOULD CELEBRATE. .BUT THE TRUTH ALL THIS HOLIDAYS.. ..ARENT INPORTANT TO ME. .....BIRTDAYS. EVERYDAY IS A BIRTHDAY. ...CHRISTMAS WE SHOULD GIVE EVERYDAY. NOT JUST ONE DAY. ....ALL THESE HOLIDAYS I DONT UNDERSTAND. ..AND MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL......Love is all I cared about and grayscale th a t made me HAPPY. .if I had a holiday it be Valentines DAY.....and Thanks giving ...Halloween. .day of the dead. ..those are most. HOLIDAYS THAT are WORTH Celebrating. ...

When my nuestra SENORA DEL PILAR COMES. ..WHY don't we CELEBRATE....they make me believe they COME but where is the celebration of salvation. ...of the TRUTH. .where are those HOLIDAYS. ..TRUTH DAY. ...there are ready is April fools for LIES but truth DAY. ..must be the Sabbath. ....