Well that's IT....all ENDS WELL. ...

This is all I have for now on saving Jodi ARIAS. ....AND explaining TRUTH REASON. .....MEANING. .......POWER. ..GOD. ......Angels...beasts. ....Dragons. ....LOVE. ........souls .....SPIRIT  ...........I do alot of THESE .....I tell this STORY in many many MANY DIFFERENT Formats AND ,,,each time I just keep getting BETTER At IT ..it's like a MOVIE. ...it's my LIFE. ..but I'm not pit bull. .....Dale! !!!I will continue on explaining nature and weather and that sort of stuff soon.....MAYBE. ..it's classified......HONESTLY.   this is the first TIME  I've. Done THIS......like THIS....I have a long long long long history. .and believe it or not of gotten to the spirit of Moses ALREADY John. ..and I haven't killed NOBODY..But the truth is I've ALREADY. BROUGHT  forth even Baal. ..I contain many spirits. .even probably even bugsy....I've made manifest many. .....and found out WHY. ...that's why this is happening in the WORLD. ...I am all THESE. ...I contain all THESE God's....spiritually. ...in the name of the father the son and the holy SPIRIT. ....as far as Jacob and explained his GOD. ...how much of ME more do you want so I can earn some respect. ..and BE  given what is MINE......      if I have become a symbol. ..don't you see ME. .......if I have become a product where's my MONEY. ...give me my land. My promised lands. Mansions. HOUSES. ....I want to FEEL a CHANGE. ...just like I have brought the WORLD. .....but if it's War. You keep wanting. ...and think this is a game. ....I don't play. ..honestly I don't want nobody to DIE. ....but if you all keep ignoring me those of you who know my STORY. ...I will IGNORE The reason why I don't want nobody to DIE. ...and as you SEE. Its already being DONE. ....they that kill in the name of RELIGION. ...they might just do it for me. ...because karma....because you here Mr president. ..... POPE. ....and I hope that my GOD And the temple of my GOD. Isn't ignoring ME. ....the principle is. ..PEACE.  and I am not at PEACE. .....I am in NEED. .....I am. Change and forward.  Came from what you promised. Obama. So why are we still going in circles. .......let us end THIS NOW. ......TRUTH. .... ....